MLB the Show 21 keeps shutting XBOX Series X down

Discus and support MLB the Show 21 keeps shutting XBOX Series X down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else having a problem playing MLB the Show 21? I just downloaded the game from XBOX Gamepass and I have not been able to play it at all as when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinKovash, Apr 21, 2021.

1. KevinKovash
    KevinKovash Guest

Anyone else having a problem playing MLB the Show 21? I just downloaded the game from XBOX Gamepass and I have not been able to play it at all as when the game gets ready to start it completely turns my XBOX off. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it still doesn’t work.

:)

KevinKovash, Apr 21, 2021
  2. BrianTolliver921 Win User

Having the exact same issue....none of the stuff Microsoft suggest works. Is everyone still having this issue?
  3. J MaRT x Win User

Can’t believe this is still a problem. Fix my Xbox ! I can play any other game but once I load mlb the show it shuts off completely. None of these tricks have worked. Send out a patch or something please !!!
  4. Adam_123AK_ Win User

Same exact thing happens to me. Game freezes then I close it then 30 seconds later console just shuts off. I did what the reply from the support said and it still isn’t working. Hopefully they update it or something.
  5. PasqualinoSperanza Win User

Started having the same problem today.
  6. ChrisBreslin Win User

Literally same thing happens to me and all they told me to do was email the game developer. Has yours started working yet?
Thema:

1. MLB the Show 21 keeps shutting XBOX Series X down - Similar Threads - MLB Show keeps

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play: iam trying to play my mlb the show but everytime i connect online it disconnects me.. every other game works perfectly fine online. this issue has persisted for 3 months.. i reset my router and...
  4. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  5. The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.: As stated above. Second issue is that I'm in some loop between you and the ea app where I cant move forward. cd23d98a-396d-408f-9e3d-5c3fb7a9f2dd
  6. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  7. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  8. Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23: Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the 23 3f3c9579-0df5-46fc-9232-e0a965cad284
  9. MLB the show affecting other games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB the show affecting other games?: Xbox One S 2 kids share the Xbox. Since kid 1 downloaded MLB the show ‘23, kid 2 is complaining that fps on Apex legends is lower than usual. Getting 30-50 for, when it should be over 80. He says...
  10. So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...: So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my character, and i know it has something to do with my wireless headset, does anyone know how to fix this?...