MLB The Show 21 Cloud Gaming Touch Controls

Discus and support MLB The Show 21 Cloud Gaming Touch Controls in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would love to be able to use touch controls with MLB The Show 21. Its a game that I could take with me on the go as its always updating and the in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Big-Aerie1112, Aug 19, 2021.

1. MLB The Show 21 Cloud Gaming Touch Controls

I would love to be able to use touch controls with MLB The Show 21. Its a game that I could take with me on the go as its always updating and the in game controls are pretty minimal.

submitted by /u/Big-Aerie1112
    [link] [comments]

/u/Big-Aerie1112, Aug 19, 2021
  2. football nic 8 Win User

Disc/Digital Game

Just the full game but voucher code reddems from my understanding should give dlc and it said when I put the code in and everything, mlb the show 21 Xbox one notmlb the show 21 5,000 stubs. note: mlb the show 21 was downloaded to my console by disc
  3. STONE KING X Win User

MLB The Show 21

I was told by a Microsoft Rep if you got the MLB The Show 21 Jackie Robinson Deluxe Disc version the add-on code won't work until 4/20. What time on 4\20 I don't know.

Seems like those that got MLB the Show Jackie Robinson Edition Digital version was able to get the add-on content because it was tied to the MLB The Show 21 game code.

So we paid extra to get that MLB The Show New Era Cap and play the regular version of MLB The Show 21 four days early. SMH
  4. Radical Trooper Win User

MLB The Show21 - Friends List Empty

This is not the support I needed, nor did it help.

Everything is fine with my console, and my friends list works well within the console and other games. This pertains to the specific game MLB The Show 21.

Is there a MLB The Show representative that can help?
  5. BraveChampion48 Win User

MLB The Show 21 XB1 requirement question

Hmm... What I mean is: Is Game Pass required to play MLB The Show 21, even if I purchased it?
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

MLB the show 21

Hello @Isaac_035!

If you already own the game on your account, try removing your account and add it back then check again. Also, please check your subscription by going to Billings, Subscriptions and see if your game pass is Activate in your account.

Go in Microsoft Account make login with your Account and go in My Microsoft Account > Payments and Billings > Subscription section see if show to you the Game Pass Ultimate.

I hope this helps you out!
Thema:

MLB The Show 21 Cloud Gaming Touch Controls

1. MLB The Show 21 Cloud Gaming Touch Controls - Similar Threads - MLB Show Cloud

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play: iam trying to play my mlb the show but everytime i connect online it disconnects me.. every other game works perfectly fine online. this issue has persisted for 3 months.. i reset my router and...
  4. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  5. I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it...: I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it freezes and idk why e35e2a7a-9b2b-4a92-b137-d3bdbfa2969c
  6. MLB the show 23 on Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB the show 23 on Cloud Gaming: I recently moved to cloud gaming on PC vs console. Does anyone know if mlb the show 23 will be available pre launch if I pay for it on cloud gaming? 961b54a3-d0c3-4ef8-abb1-3fd0a898cbdb
  7. MLB the show 22 not listed under cloud gaming in PC app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB the show 22 not listed under cloud gaming in PC app: Hi, I'm using the PC xbox app and MLB The Show 22 was released a couple days ago and should be available for cloud gaming on PC however I can not find it in the app via searching or looking...
  8. Mlb the show on xbox cloud does not work properly

in XboX Insiders
    Mlb the show on xbox cloud does not work properly: The game does not work in the slightest in the cloud. The game does not save settings. It does not save rosters so you cannot play online. The road to the show is bugged and makes you a starting...
  9. MLB the Show Series X/S Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    MLB the Show Series X/S Cloud Gaming: Is the Series X/S version available to stream for the Alpha Ring test? I have the xbox one version installed, but in my game pass it shows both versions. It just defaults to the X One version when...
  10. Cloud Gaming on mobile is not using my saved data for MLB The Show

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cloud Gaming on mobile is not using my saved data for MLB The Show: I first set up cloud gaming on my game pass app the other day in preparation for me going on vacation and being able to still do my daily missions. Upon launching it for the first time it said...