MLB The Show 2022 keeps kicking me out

Discus and support MLB The Show 2022 keeps kicking me out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Somewhere after the 4th inning, it just leaves the game and takes me back to the main menu. When I select the game and go back to franchise the game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jwhibb, Jul 5, 2022.

1. jwhibb
    jwhibb Guest

Somewhere after the 4th inning, it just leaves the game and takes me back to the main menu. When I select the game and go back to franchise the game I was playing is gone and I have start over.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

:)

jwhibb, Jul 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Jwhibb

Which console do you have?
    Is this happening only with MLB 22?

May I know if you tried uninstalling the game, performing a power cycle for your console. And after that install it again?

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Aftert that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. SpiiT RhymeS Win User

Hopefully a baseball game is in the works?

4. Merlin4421 Win User

Has anyone heard anything about RBI Baseball 14?

Yeah mlb the show and no 2k baseball game has kinda made me decide to grab a ps4 before may when the show comes out.
  5. Sick Nyder Win User

Keeps Kicking Me out of Live

Yep I have a hard wired connection.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Fortnite keeps kicking me out

Hi Danielle, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
Thema:

1. MLB The Show 2022 keeps kicking me out - Similar Threads - MLB Show 2022

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play: iam trying to play my mlb the show but everytime i connect online it disconnects me.. every other game works perfectly fine online. this issue has persisted for 3 months.. i reset my router and...
  4. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  5. The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.: As stated above. Second issue is that I'm in some loop between you and the ea app where I cant move forward. cd23d98a-396d-408f-9e3d-5c3fb7a9f2dd
  6. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  7. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  8. Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23: Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the 23 3f3c9579-0df5-46fc-9232-e0a965cad284
  9. MLB the show affecting other games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB the show affecting other games?: Xbox One S 2 kids share the Xbox. Since kid 1 downloaded MLB the show ‘23, kid 2 is complaining that fps on Apex legends is lower than usual. Getting 30-50 for, when it should be over 80. He says...
  10. So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...: So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my character, and i know it has something to do with my wireless headset, does anyone know how to fix this?...