Mixer

Discus and support Mixer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am doing a $25 xbox gift card giveaway at 7pm est on thrusday . trying to grow my stream and live my dream please support www.mixer.com/theapexenigma... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Apex Enigma, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Mixer

I am doing a $25 xbox gift card giveaway at 7pm est on thrusday . trying to grow my stream and live my dream please support www.mixer.com/theapexenigma

:)

The Apex Enigma, Sep 11, 2017
  2. JasonJones15
    JasonJones15 Guest
    Xbox Live at GamesCom starting @12 pdt

Yeah, Mixer stinks. I switched to Youtube. Great audio and video.

JasonJones15, Sep 11, 2017
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Xbone downloading on its own?

You won't, bit if you want the gear check this link, make sure your gt is attached to your mixer and watch an ep if the Xbox daily show through mixer this week

Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support

Stray2615, Sep 11, 2017
  4. Shrk1990
    Shrk1990 Guest

Mixer

Just a reminder, it is against the Xbox Forums Terms and Conditions to advertise your personal Mixer profile.

Shrk1990, Sep 11, 2017
  5. Fast Chet Win User

Mixer

¿Está solicitando mejoras en el idioma de Mixer? (Are you asking for improvements to the language on Mixer?)

[Translation-Are you requesting improvements to the Mixer language? (Are you asking for improvements to the language on Mixer?) ]
  6. SammieChaos Win User

Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch

I prefer Mixer, it’s easier to stream directly from the Xbox.

Also a huge factor for me was how simplistic Mixer is compared to Twitch. As a first time streamer, Twitch was overwhelming.

I also prefer Mixer because the community on Mixer is way more supportive than Twitch, and Mixer is not as toxic Twitch’s environment is.
  7. ShindizeR Win User

Snap idea

I meant chat mixer sound mixer
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

gta san andreas can not be streaming to mixer

Probably a mixer problem.

It's better to contact Mixer support for this.
  9. Peter R Fleming Win User

Broadcasting

Mixer has been removed for all Xbox Insiders if you still want to stream to Mixer to until July 22nd, leave the Insider program (don't worry once you join again you will be able to join the same ring you are in now)

All Xbox Insiders will no longer see these on their console:

• Mixer content tile on the Home dashboard
    • Searches and Pins referencing Mixer
    • Mixer application in My games & apps
    • References to Mixer streaming, or content tiles, in Guide
    • Mixer streams, as well as “Start broadcast” found in Guide
    • Mixer broadcast mic options in Settings
    • Party co-stream capabilities
Thema:

Mixer

1. Mixer - Similar Threads - Mixer

2. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  3. Chat mixer doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer doesn’t work.: I have powercycled my console, I have updated two different controllers. I have reset my console. I have slowly put in the headset jack. I have looked over every audio toggle there is. I’ve tried...
  4. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  5. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de
  6. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: Why can’t i change my headset chat mixer after i’ve updated my controller and i’ve restarted my console e7594d79-9838-4e1d-86b1-cf30eb939ef1
  7. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  8. My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...: I was just playing Call of Duty MW3 and my headset started to bug out so I unplugged it then plugged it back in and then the chat mixer just was greyed out and I wasn’t before...
  9. My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.: I don't know how to fix headset chat mixer when it's greyed out. I tried the update and used two different controllers but it still won't work. Any solutions? 3c15859a-7f68-4b92-ba4f-514bc1c1dafd
  10. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...