Mixer wont broadcast

Discus and support Mixer wont broadcast in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try to broadcast with mixer when I'm in a game it pops up with the message "Try broadcasting another game. This game or app can't be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xImxThexBatmanx, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Mixer wont broadcast

Everytime I try to broadcast with mixer when I'm in a game it pops up with the message "Try broadcasting another game. This game or app can't be broadcasted." Is anybody else having this problem and what the heck am I supposed to
    do.

:)

xImxThexBatmanx, Sep 7, 2017
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    mixer wont broadcast

Try contacting support directly to see if they have any insight to the issue. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Good Luck.

{Parity}, Sep 7, 2017
  3. iV N DoT Vi
    iV N DoT Vi Guest
    mixer wont broadcast

hi guys i cant broadcast with mixer, i click on the start broadcasting, it gives me a message for terms and privacy with an " i agree" option, i choose to agree then on the next screen a bad http request has been made try again. and it just loops me around
    that cycle getting no where... i have cleared alternate mac address and factory reset xbox and still no result... help please?

iV N DoT Vi, Sep 7, 2017
  4. Mixer wont broadcast

Im having the same issue. I was in the beta testing program through Xbox insiders. Since then, every time I try to broadcast it will give me that error message or it will say "To broadcast gameplay, you must allow it in Xbox live privacy settings and the
    game you're playing must also allow broadcasting." My friends have been able to broadcast on rocket league, smite, dead by daylight and even on Fortnight. I wish Xbox would fix this instead of waiting for someone in the forums to figure it out and spread the
    word.

FordGuardianF56, Oct 13, 2017
  5. I had this issue the other day too but it seemed to work itself out. I was trying to stream cuphead and for a good 10-15 I was getting this message

EquableVoyage40, Nov 2, 2018
  6. EquableVoyage40 Win User

Mixer wont broadcast

I had this issue the other day too but it seemed to work itself out. I was trying to stream cuphead and for a good 10-15 I was getting this message
  7. FordGuardianF56 Win User

Mixer wont broadcast

Im having the same issue. I was in the beta testing program through Xbox insiders. Since then, every time I try to broadcast it will give me that error message or it will say "To broadcast gameplay, you must allow it in Xbox live privacy settings and the
    game you're playing must also allow broadcasting." My friends have been able to broadcast on rocket league, smite, dead by daylight and even on Fortnight. I wish Xbox would fix this instead of waiting for someone in the forums to figure it out and spread the
    word.
  8. {Parity} Win User

mixer wont broadcast

9. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Game capture

10. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922)

As of Sept. 4, 2019, you’ll need to complete the Mixer Streamer Review before you can broadcast.

For more information you can check
    HERE
Thema:

Mixer wont broadcast

1. Mixer wont broadcast - Similar Threads - Mixer wont broadcast

2. Chat mixer doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer doesn’t work.: I have powercycled my console, I have updated two different controllers. I have reset my console. I have slowly put in the headset jack. I have looked over every audio toggle there is. I’ve tried...
  3. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  4. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de
  5. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: Why can’t i change my headset chat mixer after i’ve updated my controller and i’ve restarted my console e7594d79-9838-4e1d-86b1-cf30eb939ef1
  6. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  7. My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...: I was just playing Call of Duty MW3 and my headset started to bug out so I unplugged it then plugged it back in and then the chat mixer just was greyed out and I wasn’t before...
  8. My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.: I don't know how to fix headset chat mixer when it's greyed out. I tried the update and used two different controllers but it still won't work. Any solutions? 3c15859a-7f68-4b92-ba4f-514bc1c1dafd
  9. mixer wont broadcast

in XBoX on Consoles
    mixer wont broadcast: hi guys i cant broadcast with mixer, i click on the start broadcasting, it gives me a message for terms and privacy with an " i agree" option, i choose to agree then on the next screen a bad http...
  10. Mixer App on Xbox One wont start up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer App on Xbox One wont start up.: Mixer hasnt been working for some time now, maybe a month or two. tries as much troubleshooting help as xbox one will give but its all useless garbage, ive tried error code search, hard restting...