mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back...

Discus and support mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please microsoft add a update to fix this 05c5fc52-d119-4ddb-9140-ac0bb7ab771d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N.Y.C Queens, Jul 21, 2020.

1. N.Y.C Queens
    N.Y.C Queens Guest

mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back...

Please microsoft add a update to fix this

:)

N.Y.C Queens, Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. SilentJay76 Win User

mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back because i already restarted the console and power cycled it

FB gaming still has almost 8 times as many viewers as Mixer, so how is a move from Mixer to FB "alienating a huge number of people?" (The whole problem was that there were never a huge number of people on Mixer to begin with.)

Furthermore, Xbox is not "partnering" with FB to replace Mixer. They're only helping Mixer streamers move to FB Gaming, if they want. That's about it. Everything else is advertising and tech deals in the background. There will be no FB integration on
    the console.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back because i already restarted the console and power cycled it

Facebook is one of the most popular streaming platforms believe it or not.
    not as popular as twitch which the majority have moved back too.

Facebook is trash and if they force that into the UI then thats another nail in the coffin for xbox.
  4. N.Y.C Queens Win User

FACEBOOK??? why facebook no one uses facebook
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

prove it
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/13/21257227/coronavirus-streamelements-arsenalgg-twitch-youtube-livestream-numbers

Basically Twitch increased growth the most with 50 percent growth between March and April and a full 101 percent year on year. Then Facebook had 72 percent growth between March and April and 238 percent year on year.

Mixer had 15 percent growth between March and April and only a 0.2 percent year on year.

That is why Microsoft is dropping Mixer and joining Facebook Gaming, its seeing far more growth and looks like a competitor to Twitch.

Plus partnering with Facebook means they will also brunt some of the costs.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

prove it
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/13/21257227/coronavirus-streamelements-arsenalgg-twitch-youtube-livestream-numbers

Basically Twitch increased growth the most with 50 percent growth between March and April and a full 101 percent year on year. Then Facebook had 72 percent growth between March and April and 238 percent year on year.

Mixer had 15 percent growth between March and April and only a 0.2 percent year on year.

That is why Microsoft is dropping Mixer and joining Facebook Gaming, its seeing far more growth and looks like a competitor to Twitch.

Plus partnering with Facebook means they will also brunt some of the costs.

But the numbers say it all, facebook gaming is still mediocre in the numbers game, and if microsoft try to force gamers to use that on xbox it will alienate a huge number of people.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back... - Similar Threads - mixer where mixer

2. Chat mixer doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer doesn’t work.: I have powercycled my console, I have updated two different controllers. I have reset my console. I have slowly put in the headset jack. I have looked over every audio toggle there is. I’ve tried...
  3. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  4. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de
  5. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: Why can’t i change my headset chat mixer after i’ve updated my controller and i’ve restarted my console e7594d79-9838-4e1d-86b1-cf30eb939ef1
  6. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  7. My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...: I was just playing Call of Duty MW3 and my headset started to bug out so I unplugged it then plugged it back in and then the chat mixer just was greyed out and I wasn’t before...
  8. Why is mixer not appearing at all on my xbox out of no where when it used to be on till i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mixer not appearing at all on my xbox out of no where when it used to be on till i...: So i am playing xbox and i go to stream and for some reason the option to broadcast has vanished so the logical thing to do was to reset my Xbox normally off the home button and no luck so I...
  9. Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?: Split from this thread. Hi Sir, I have same issue and found that all/80%/50%/nothing on chat mixer setting doesn't function. So just the audio option can adjust the audio balance between...
  10. Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?: A few months ago, there used to be audio options under the system tab for Xbox One, but it was taken away. In these audio options, you could adjust the game volume and party volume with a slider....