mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back...

Discus and support mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please microsoft add a update to fix this 05c5fc52-d119-4ddb-9140-ac0bb7ab771d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N.Y.C Queens, Jul 21, 2020.

1. N.Y.C Queens
    N.Y.C Queens Guest

mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back...

Please microsoft add a update to fix this

:)

N.Y.C Queens, Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. SilentJay76 Win User

mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back because i already restarted the console and power cycled it

FB gaming still has almost 8 times as many viewers as Mixer, so how is a move from Mixer to FB "alienating a huge number of people?" (The whole problem was that there were never a huge number of people on Mixer to begin with.)

Furthermore, Xbox is not "partnering" with FB to replace Mixer. They're only helping Mixer streamers move to FB Gaming, if they want. That's about it. Everything else is advertising and tech deals in the background. There will be no FB integration on
    the console.
  3. N.Y.C Queens Win User

mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back because i already restarted the console and power cycled it

so no more mixer? why are they doing this?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Mixer is shutting down on the 22nd so they've been rolling out a removal.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Shaggy2000 Win User

prove it
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/13/21257227/coronavirus-streamelements-arsenalgg-twitch-youtube-livestream-numbers

Basically Twitch increased growth the most with 50 percent growth between March and April and a full 101 percent year on year. Then Facebook had 72 percent growth between March and April and 238 percent year on year.

Mixer had 15 percent growth between March and April and only a 0.2 percent year on year.

That is why Microsoft is dropping Mixer and joining Facebook Gaming, its seeing far more growth and looks like a competitor to Twitch.

Plus partnering with Facebook means they will also brunt some of the costs.
Thema:

1. mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back... - Similar Threads - mixer where mixer

2. Headchat mixer is greyed out for my new turtle beach recon chat headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headchat mixer is greyed out for my new turtle beach recon chat headset: I was gifted a recon chat pair of turtle beaches and no matter what I do I can’t seem to figure out how to get the headset chat mixer to not be grey I’ve tried updating my controller with and...
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out what should I do?: The headset chat mixer is grey and I cannot control it. ff1dee2c-f4eb-48c5-bf19-8ac4dc6bd054
  4. Chat mixer and game volume not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer and game volume not working.: So I play on Xbox Series X, all of a sudden my wired headset stops getting game sounds. My main headset I use is an Astro A10 and has no problems ever. It suddenly doesn’t get game sound and only...
  5. why can i not change my headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can i not change my headset chat mixer: it will not let me change my headset chat mixer ae879757-408d-4f92-874a-d1bea3b61d7e
  6. Why is my headset chat mixer grayed out. My controller is updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my headset chat mixer grayed out. My controller is updated: My controller is updated. And reset my xbox multiple times. Nothing works. 52c98ada-d3ea-4f3a-8c53-38e955c88fa5
  7. My xbox wireless headset chat mixer is not functioning properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wireless headset chat mixer is not functioning properly: I have had a xbox wireless headset for a few months and the chat mixer randomly stopped working and i cant find anyway to fix it the headset is up to date. I have talked to a Microsoft employee...
  8. Why is mixer not appearing at all on my xbox out of no where when it used to be on till i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mixer not appearing at all on my xbox out of no where when it used to be on till i...: So i am playing xbox and i go to stream and for some reason the option to broadcast has vanished so the logical thing to do was to reset my Xbox normally off the home button and no luck so I...
  9. Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?: Split from this thread. Hi Sir, I have same issue and found that all/80%/50%/nothing on chat mixer setting doesn't function. So just the audio option can adjust the audio balance between...
  10. Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?: A few months ago, there used to be audio options under the system tab for Xbox One, but it was taken away. In these audio options, you could adjust the game volume and party volume with a slider....