Mixer HTTP bad request

Discus and support Mixer HTTP bad request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried to broadcast my xbox box live account but every time i try is said “Encountered a bad HTTP request, please try again”. I have tried again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TALALWAQAS, Mar 21, 2020.

1. TALALWAQAS
    TALALWAQAS Guest

Mixer HTTP bad request

I have tried to broadcast my xbox box live account but every time i try is said “Encountered a bad HTTP request, please try again”. I have tried again multiple times but it doesn’t work. i have made sure that my account is a adult account so if anybody could
    please help me.

:)

TALALWAQAS, Mar 21, 2020
  2. DylanTaylor4 Win User

Mixer HTTP bad request

I am having the same problem with a bad HTTP request and have made sure several times that my account is adult and it is still not working
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Mixer HTTP bad request

It might have been an outage. Has it worked yet?
  4. CooperPratt Win User

Mixer HTTP bad request

Did you ever get it to work
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Mixer HTTP bad request

Hello DylanTaylor4,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    DylanTaylor4!
  6. PanditPurple Win User

Bad Http request

Im not aware how the mixer app connects to your mixer account but usually a bad HTTP request is cause by a bad link that leads to a webpage or subpage that doesn’t exist or the link provided is insecure or didnt respond to your devices request to connect
    to the webpage.

long story short. Are you sure everything is linked properly?
Thema:

Mixer HTTP bad request

1. Mixer HTTP bad request - Similar Threads - Mixer HTTP bad

2. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  3. Chat mixer doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer doesn’t work.: I have powercycled my console, I have updated two different controllers. I have reset my console. I have slowly put in the headset jack. I have looked over every audio toggle there is. I’ve tried...
  4. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  5. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de
  6. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: Why can’t i change my headset chat mixer after i’ve updated my controller and i’ve restarted my console e7594d79-9838-4e1d-86b1-cf30eb939ef1
  7. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  8. My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...: I was just playing Call of Duty MW3 and my headset started to bug out so I unplugged it then plugged it back in and then the chat mixer just was greyed out and I wasn’t before...
  9. My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.: I don't know how to fix headset chat mixer when it's greyed out. I tried the update and used two different controllers but it still won't work. Any solutions? 3c15859a-7f68-4b92-ba4f-514bc1c1dafd
  10. Mixer Http issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Http issue: I'm trying to help my son broadcast with mixer but I keep getting a "bad http request" error. All other profiles on out xbox work fine. I've set his account up so there shouldn't be any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one encountered a bad http request

2. bad http request xbox