mixer ban

Discus and support mixer ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; am 13 i cot band ffor being under age so can you help me plz 2f12c54b-a282-4722-ad5e-e282e60feff8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cainy54, Sep 14, 2017.

1. cainy54
    cainy54 Guest

mixer ban

am 13 i cot band ffor being under age so can you help me plz

:)

cainy54, Sep 14, 2017
  2. How do I get unbanned from mixer

im sorry Microsoft un ban me please I want stream

WavedCabbage841, Sep 14, 2017
  3. Xbox privacy settings

Load you mixer page in a web browser, when the person logs into your stream you can then left click on his username in the chat and BAN them, they will not be able to enter your mixer channel again.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 14, 2017
  4. cainy54
    cainy54 Guest

mixer ban

plz i was about to hit 200 folwers

cainy54, Sep 14, 2017
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

I got banned from mixer for no reason.

He already contacted Mixer Support. The entire conversation he posted is with Mixer Support, they're telling him that he isn't banned on Mixer, and that the screenshot he showed is an Xbox Live ban.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned

Here is a link on the mixer website talking about bans on the system you may be able to find the information or at least contact info there.

Mixer ban Info
  7. CamicaziBoss Win User

Is there a way to remove the mixure in your next update

For watching Mixer?

I have found that Mixer is a very friendly environment, and far less toxic than other streaming sites. It's integration with Xbox is super convenient.

If you're receiving bans on Xbox, visit the enforcement page (enforcement.xbox.com) for more info.

If you're receiving bans from Mixer specifically, you may want to look into their customer service.
  8. Smwutches Win User

I got banned from mixer for no reason.

9. DanBremner Win User

Why was I banned? A simple question, but one that outlines a core issue within the policies of Xbox Live.

I got banned for saying twitch bro looks like twitch is also a banned word as it is offensive to mixer
Thema:

mixer ban

1. mixer ban - Similar Threads - mixer ban

2. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  3. Chat mixer doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer doesn’t work.: I have powercycled my console, I have updated two different controllers. I have reset my console. I have slowly put in the headset jack. I have looked over every audio toggle there is. I’ve tried...
  4. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  5. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de
  6. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: Why can’t i change my headset chat mixer after i’ve updated my controller and i’ve restarted my console e7594d79-9838-4e1d-86b1-cf30eb939ef1
  7. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  8. My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...: I was just playing Call of Duty MW3 and my headset started to bug out so I unplugged it then plugged it back in and then the chat mixer just was greyed out and I wasn’t before...
  9. My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.: I don't know how to fix headset chat mixer when it's greyed out. I tried the update and used two different controllers but it still won't work. Any solutions? 3c15859a-7f68-4b92-ba4f-514bc1c1dafd
  10. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...