Mixer App Will Be Discontinued, Discovered After Latest Skip Ahead Update

Discus and support Mixer App Will Be Discontinued, Discovered After Latest Skip Ahead Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Krose7298 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Krose7298, Oct 30, 2019.

1. /u/Krose7298
    /u/Krose7298 Guest

/u/Krose7298, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Zenosos Win User

Remove mixer and community app from my console

With the latest update the mixer app will be discontinued as mixer will be accessed through homepage instead of an app. Best part of doing this is it wont crash as its not an app anymore
  3. BOOKER B Win User

Remove mixer and community app from my console

With the latest update the mixer app will be discontinued as mixer will be accessed through homepage instead of an app. Best part of doing this is it wont crash as its not an app anymore
    No you cannot remove it / delete it or disable it on xbox one.

My console has the latest update (yesterdays update) and community and mixer is well and truly stuck in my games and apps with no way of disabling it or moving the tiles to another location or anything like that.

As the main conversation here is why are we being forced with these apps.
  4. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  5. Coach Mahoney Win User

Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One

I had a similar issue. Are you on the skip ahead program? If so it may be an issue with the latest update and please submit a clip to Xbox letting them know if the issue. I have done a hard reset and it did allow me to open it after that but that is not
    always true for everyone. Hope that helps.
  6. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
Thema:

1. Mixer App Will Be Discontinued, Discovered After Latest Skip Ahead Update - Similar Threads - Mixer App Discontinued

2. How do I remove the Mixer app from my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove the Mixer app from my Xbox?: Since Mixer is shut down, the app is totally useless, and trying to launch it just gives me an error message. How can I remove the app from my Xbox? It cannot be uninstalled like games or...
  3. Alpha Build - Mixer App still in collection, and cannot be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Build - Mixer App still in collection, and cannot be removed.: The Mixer app is still present after the latest Alpha Build, and there is no option to uninstall as suggested by the patchnotes for this build. Interestingly, the app seemed to be removed...
  4. Can’t delete the Mixer app. Since mixer isn’t a thing anymore, why won’t it give me the...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t delete the Mixer app. Since mixer isn’t a thing anymore, why won’t it give me the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JustinAmaziing [link] [comments]
  5. the mixer app disappeared from my xbox and i can't find it anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the mixer app disappeared from my xbox and i can't find it anywhere: i wanted to stream but i couldn't find the app. i saw a guy tried going on mixer.com from microsoft edge and launched the app but when i tried it a xbox message popped up saying xbox dosen't...
  6. Mixer App no longer appearing on console

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer App no longer appearing on console: I wanted to stream Crossfirex beta but i noticed that the mixer app and tab was gone. Was this apart of the alpha ring update? submitted by /u/Mystickingkai [link] [comments]
  7. Age incorrect on the mixer app for Xbox and mobile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Age incorrect on the mixer app for Xbox and mobile.: Recently, I’ve taken notice to wanting to stream my NBA2K20 gameplay on Mixer. I am 13 years old and that is what my account is set as. For some reason, I get a message on my xbox saying...
  8. Remove mixer and community app from my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove mixer and community app from my console: My question is why is mixer and the community app forced on to us. I am an average person who just wants to play games online with friends not follow someone playing online or watch stupid videos...
  9. Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS: Hello, I have a question regarding the companion app. My setup: - I have my Xbox one X connected to a monitor | My headset is connected to the controller hence the game audio and party audio...
  10. Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket

in XboX Insiders
    Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket: How does one get the bug report id of the most recent reports via the Insider app; as I was asked to supply it for further tracking by Mixer after reporting a bug in their new Mixer 2.0 app/modal...