Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc)

Discus and support Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There is a huge problem with Mixer during live events like E3. The problem is that Mixer lags when above a certain amount of people are viewing the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SingingCoyote13, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc)

There is a huge problem with Mixer during live events like E3. The problem is that Mixer lags when above a certain amount of people are viewing the same stream simultaneousely. With lag i mean - no screen, black screen, lag or delayed video/audio sometimes severe, disconnection errors of all kinds, and more, do not forget the textchat with all kinds of problems in such a situation.

I myself encounter this problem everytime, and ONLY, during the most important live streams via xbox ´s main mixer channel like with E3. Now for the mixpot to receive you need to be logged in during the stream. Usually im logged in half an hour in advance, but nearly everytime something happens which causes me to quit mixer and restart hoping this time i will get back into the channel and have a (acceptable) video/audio stream. most times the video suddenly drops away within 10-30 mins after the main stream has started transmission of the content.

NOTE: this is ONLY during such events and not normal streams, which have a 100 or a couple of 1000s at most viewers at once.

Can you please do anything about this problem i cannot be the only one. If you look at the chat during such events you see all kinds of messages and texts from people having the same issues.

(i have 30 mb/s down / 10 mb/s up on a original xbox one)

submitted by /u/SingingCoyote13
    [link] [comments]

/u/SingingCoyote13, Jan 28, 2020
  2. pjameleven Win User

Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

I'm probably going to come off like an old man saying this, but I don't use Mixer or Twitch that much. Mostly because there always seems to be delays whenever I watch streams and a lot of content creators will put up their stuff on YouTube, so I just wait
    until it's up there and watch it lag free. (My internet works great fyi).

But I have watched a few Inside Xbox and E3 events all the way through on Mixer and I've enjoyed it. Also, having access to it right from the dash on my Xbox pretty much makes it my default over Twitch. So I guess Mixer wins by default.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Why can't I watch "This week on Xbox" on my Xbox One anymore ?

You can watch this week on xbox on youtube without signing into youtube. Unless the video has an age restriction on it that requires you to log in. I too miss mixer. Watching this week on xbox as well as the live events like E3 and the xbox stuff.
    I also miss the watch and win contests during those events.
  4. Fos Win User

I only use Twitch/Mixer for E3 events.
  5. Fos Win User

I only use Twitch/Mixer for E3 events.
  6. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

Mixpot clarification?

Hey Mad Agrar,

To answer your question, yes. Customers who viewed the E3 event live through Mixer are the only ones eligible to receive the MixPot rewards.

Best regards,
Thema:

Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc)

1. Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc) - Similar Threads - Mixer always having

2. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  3. Chat mixer doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer doesn’t work.: I have powercycled my console, I have updated two different controllers. I have reset my console. I have slowly put in the headset jack. I have looked over every audio toggle there is. I’ve tried...
  4. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  5. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de
  6. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: Why can’t i change my headset chat mixer after i’ve updated my controller and i’ve restarted my console e7594d79-9838-4e1d-86b1-cf30eb939ef1
  7. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  8. My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...: I was just playing Call of Duty MW3 and my headset started to bug out so I unplugged it then plugged it back in and then the chat mixer just was greyed out and I wasn’t before...
  9. My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.: I don't know how to fix headset chat mixer when it's greyed out. I tried the update and used two different controllers but it still won't work. Any solutions? 3c15859a-7f68-4b92-ba4f-514bc1c1dafd
  10. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...