Mistyped email

Discus and support Mistyped email in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but I’m pretty sure I typed it right and didn’t receive anything for the freedom... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TrS DTKW, Mar 2, 2018.

1. TrS DTKW
    TrS DTKW Guest

Mistyped email

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but I’m pretty sure I typed it right and didn’t receive anything for the freedom rewards event even with 8.6k chances

:)

TrS DTKW, Mar 2, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Accidentally mistyped email

Hello TrS DTKW,

We are still drawing winners for this sweepstakes. Based off your other post (Mistyped email), it sounds like
    you believe you typed in the wrong email since you have not yet received a prize.

XBLRewards8, Mar 2, 2018
  3. TrS DTKW
    TrS DTKW Guest

I have mistyped my email for the freedom rewards it’s a slight mistake mostly like a number or something with the gmail parrot the com part.

TrS DTKW, Mar 2, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Mistyped email

Hello TrS DTKW,

We are still in the process of drawing winners for the Play-a-thon sweepstakes. Be sure to keep an eye on your registered email. Also, be sure to keep an eye on your junk mail folder, as we have had reports of some user's emails being filtered there.

XBLRewards8, Mar 6, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Mistyped email

Hello TrS DTKW,

We are still in the process of drawing winners for the Play-a-thon sweepstakes. Be sure to keep an eye on your registered email. Also, be sure to keep an eye on your junk mail folder, as we have had reports of some user's emails being filtered there.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

7. Backpacking 101 Win User

Sign-in Blocked. ARGH

He can't sign into the email at all. He didn't mistype or forget his pw. He needs his email to be unlocked/blocked.
  8. FiredBeatle658 Win User

my windows live id is deleted, and i cant sign in to my gamertag

This is the most frustrating crap that you shouldn't have to go through. I made my account with an email address that was mistyped and i just used the mistyped address, after a while I changed my MLID to my account, and instead of changing it reset the whole
    damn account. Im really confused and frustrated, because my account is still on my hard drive
  9. onyxishere Win User

Trying to register for Xbox live but console wont recognise my microsoft account

Sorry to hear it. It may be that the email or password was mistyped. Please give phone support a call and see if they can confirm the email address for you just in case.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
Thema:

Mistyped email

1. Mistyped email - Similar Threads - Mistyped email

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. logged out of email and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    logged out of email and xbox: hello i got logged out of my email and my Son got logged out of the xbox account and its asking for my password or an sms but if i write the pssword right it says the wrong and i dont have the...
  6. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  7. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  8. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  9. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  10. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...