Missing Xbox live tenure badge

Discus and support Missing Xbox live tenure badge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i used to have my 9 year xbox live tenure badge (should be 10). But since I did the conversion to xbox game pass ultimate last month with like 30+... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/realsongofwar, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Missing Xbox live tenure badge

So i used to have my 9 year xbox live tenure badge (should be 10). But since I did the conversion to xbox game pass ultimate last month with like 30+ months remaining of gold. My badge is just now gone. Talk to 2 seperate xbox supports. Both gave me different answers which doesn't help/solve the problem. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

submitted by /u/realsongofwar
    [link] [comments]

/u/realsongofwar, Oct 30, 2019
  2. ENCRYPT3DBR0K3R Win User

16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

4. Smwutches Win User

Missing tenure badge

It's just one of the random weird server things that happens.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Missing tenure badge

It's just one of the random weird server things that happens.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Missing tenure badge

Unfortunately there's no way to force a fix for that. You just have to wait for it to show back up.
Thema:

Missing Xbox live tenure badge

1. Missing Xbox live tenure badge - Similar Threads - Missing live tenure

2. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  3. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  5. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. xbox live auth manager is missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live auth manager is missing: Where I can download this? because of him, I can't log in to the xbox account in minecraft and in the application itself, just pops up the window and immediately closes...
  8. Upload Captures to Xbox Live storage missing from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Captures to Xbox Live storage missing from console: Not sure what's going on here but I have more than 50% of space remaining for my Xbox Live storage. However, I am missing the option to upload game captures to Xbox Live storage. I do have the...
  9. The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live: hey all - playing TF, enjoying it, but considering I've been playing MP games on LIVE for 8 years, frustrated that this game is a LAG FEST, at least in my part of Texas. Didnt MS boast about...
  10. Miss APP, can't conect to live..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miss APP, can't conect to live..: Hi, Today I installed The Division but those problem with Live came up and then I can't access anything, when I click to conect Live nothing happens. I checked my conections and its normal.. For...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. goes by tenure up from ultimate game pass

2. xbox game pass ultimate tenure