Missing XBL tenure badge

Discus and support Missing XBL tenure badge in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I lost my Xbox Live tenure badge for about 3 days & after a call to support services & being told to wait 24hrs it finally returned :-) Some kind of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Acquiesce 75, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Acquiesce 75
    Acquiesce 75 Guest

Missing XBL tenure badge

So I lost my Xbox Live tenure badge for about 3 days & after a call to support services & being told to wait 24hrs it finally returned Missing XBL tenure badge :) Some kind of Xbox Live glitch apparently. If this happens to you call Xbox support, even for a trivial thing like a
    tenure badge (that’s a big deal to an Xbox fan) they are happy to look into it & help. Support services I salute you!!

:)

Acquiesce 75, Mar 25, 2018
  2. Xemnarth
    Xemnarth Guest
    XBL tenure badge not showing

My Xbox Live Gold tenure badge recently stopped appearing everywhere except the Xbox 360. I already have 9 years as a Gold member and I'm already subscribed to Gold. Please fix. Gamertag:

Thank you!

Xemnarth, Mar 25, 2018
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    XBL tenure badge not showing

Hey there Xemnarth!

Have you recently renewed your Xbox Live subscription after a brief lapse? If your subscription lapsed at all, sometimes your tenure may not update properly until your next billing anniversary. Keep an eye out on changes to your tenure and let us know Missing XBL tenure badge :)

Mister Maka, Mar 25, 2018
  4. Missing XBL tenure badge

Hey there,

We're glad to hear that your tenure was restored. This can sometimes happen and it just takes some time for the issue to fixe itself. Be sure to let us know if you have any other issues. Thank you.

Mister Taurus, Mar 25, 2018
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

Missing XBL tenure badge

Hey there,

We're glad to hear that your tenure was restored. This can sometimes happen and it just takes some time for the issue to fixe itself. Be sure to let us know if you have any other issues. Thank you.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Missing tenure badge

It's just one of the random weird server things that happens.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Missing tenure badge

It's just one of the random weird server things that happens.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Missing tenure badge

Unfortunately there's no way to force a fix for that. You just have to wait for it to show back up.
  9. Kek �� Win User

Missing tenure badge

On my sisters profile her badge appears though why would mine just stop though
Thema:

Missing XBL tenure badge

1. Missing XBL tenure badge - Similar Threads - Missing XBL tenure

2. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  3. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  5. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Missing Series X internal SSD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Series X internal SSD: I bought a Series X from auction and it's missing the internal SSD. Can I buy another one and get patches from Microsoft to get it working again? 8571ac02-1aac-45bc-9c1e-62268497f77a
  9. Service repair is missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service repair is missing: I bought an elite custom controller for my son for Christmas. It was faulty. I returned in the normal way using a mailing label supplied by MS. It was received and I could track its progress in my...
  10. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...