Missing worlds from iPad

Discus and support Missing worlds from iPad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My daughter needed to update her iPad and needed to delete a few things for space. She’s done this before without problems. The problem now is that all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MinecraftMama, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Missing worlds from iPad

My daughter needed to update her iPad and needed to delete a few things for space. She’s done this before without problems. The problem now is that all her worlds are gone. She has her skins but all her worlds are gone. Please can you help. The last backup of her iPad was from this morning before she deleted the app.

:)

MinecraftMama, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Missing worlds from iPad

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this MINECRAFTMAMA

You can try recovering the worlds (if the backup contains this data) restoring a previous backup in your iPad
    If necessary use this article from apple
    https://support.apple.com/guide/ipad/restore-al...

If the world doesn’t appear after that, unfortunately they’re gone :c
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

...we have now started fresh with a new world in minecraft on the ipad. However, i still cannot access this new world on the nintendo switch minecraft
    Minecraft doesn't store the worlds "in the cloud" so that multiple devices can access one world.

If you have a world stored on your iPad, the Switch will NOT automatically have the world, even if you use the same Microsoft Account.

Your son can either "visit" the world on the iPad with the Switch, while the iPad is running Minecraft at that time through Multiplayer.

If you really want to have the world shared across both devices, your only option is to "rent" a realm that you have to pay for in monthly subscription fees.

Or if your son is okay with transferring the world from one device (e.g. iPad to the Switch and only play on the Switch from then on), you could use a free trial for Realms to transfer the world over.

To do that, your son activates a Realm subscription with a free trial on iOS, and uploads the desired world to the Realm service.

Then he connects the Switch to the same Realm, and downloads the world to his Switch.

Then you cancel the Realm subscription via
    https://my.minecraft.net/profile/realms
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Minecraft Worlds on iPad

Only your main save game is put in the cloud, these worlds are local files and are not saved. You can however save backups in cloud storage like OneDrive, which you get limited amounts of with your microsoft account.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Minecraft Worlds on iPad

Hello Jack!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Friend, I'm sorry about the situation.

The world is only saved in the cloud if you purchase a Mojang Realms subscription. So you level up the world and have access to it on any platform.

In this case where the save was local, there is no way to rescue it again.

I'm sorry for the information that was given to you.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft

Did you manage to get the worlds back on your son ipad?
Thema:

Missing worlds from iPad

1. Missing worlds from iPad - Similar Threads - Missing worlds iPad

2. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  3. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  5. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Missing Series X internal SSD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Series X internal SSD: I bought a Series X from auction and it's missing the internal SSD. Can I buy another one and get patches from Microsoft to get it working again? 8571ac02-1aac-45bc-9c1e-62268497f77a
  9. Service repair is missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service repair is missing: I bought an elite custom controller for my son for Christmas. It was faulty. I returned in the normal way using a mailing label supplied by MS. It was received and I could track its progress in my...
  10. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...