Missing Words

Discus and support Missing Words in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid my hard earned money for a year's subscription of premium membership so I could play the Word GAMES on my laptop. After a hard day in class,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DullestConch563, Jan 16, 2018.

  1. Missing Words


    I paid my hard earned money for a year's subscription of premium membership so I could play the Word GAMES on my laptop. After a hard day in class, dealing with whiny college students I sit down to play make some word magic, and the Word Games have vanished.
    Not nice Microsoft, Put them back or I want a refund.

    :)
     
    DullestConch563, Jan 16, 2018
    #1
  2. MCNewmany
    MCNewmany Guest
    missing word in dictionary

    Doric is missing in dictionary.
     
    MCNewmany, Jan 16, 2018
    #2
  3. missing word in dictionary

    And neither is Zooecia(s) -- which cost me to lose 57 points. What the heck?!? The ENABLE dictionary is FAR from complete.
     
    fourpastmidnight, Jan 16, 2018
    #3
  4. CoolBreeze9481 Win User

    HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

    Yes I know I missed spelled some words my bad getting just a lil tired sorry for the missed spelled words
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Missing word games

    for refunds you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. fourpastmidnight Win User

    missing word in dictionary

    And neither is Zooecia(s) -- which cost me to lose 57 points. What the heck?!? The ENABLE dictionary is FAR from complete.
  7. A for Amnesty Win User

    missing word - spam

  8. fourpastmidnight Win User

    missing word in dictionary

    And so is zouave -- something about French military garb. Cost me not to be able to score 51 points!!
Thema:

Missing Words

Loading...
  1. Missing Words - Similar Threads - Missing Words

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...