Missing word games

Discus and support Missing word games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I also paid for premium subscription for Ultimate Word Games and now its nowhere to be found. Refund me my money please!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by golfman1955, Jan 20, 2018.

  1. golfman1955
    golfman1955 Guest

    Missing word games


    I also paid for premium subscription for Ultimate Word Games and now its nowhere to be found. Refund me my money please!!!!

    :)
     
    golfman1955, Jan 20, 2018
    #1
  2. CEEJAYC
    CEEJAYC Guest
    Missing Ultimate Word Games

    I would be upset too, if I had paid for it. I was thinking about a subscription but not now; typical MS arrogance.
     
    CEEJAYC, Jan 20, 2018
    #2
  3. Missing Ultimate Word Games

    Like others posters, I'm pretty pissed off that Microsoft seems to have taken down Ultimate Word Games, games I play frequently and for which I paid for a Premium subscription. If they don't put them back up, I'd appreciate a refund. Are you listening, Microsoft?
     
    DistilledLine8, Jan 20, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Missing word games

    for refunds you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    Smwutches, Jan 20, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Missing word games

    for refunds you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. CEEJAYC Win User

    Missing Ultimate Word Games

    I would be upset too, if I had paid for it. I was thinking about a subscription but not now; typical MS arrogance.
  7. CoolBreeze9481 Win User

    HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

    Yes I know I missed spelled some words my bad getting just a lil tired sorry for the missed spelled words
  8. AvelarJr. Win User

    Word not found & suggestion.

    Other words missing in the game: JEW, DVD, CD, DNA, TAPIOCA, IVY... I believe that words should not be censored in the game. They exist, and are nothing more than letters organized in a board.
  9. fourpastmidnight Win User

    missing word in dictionary

    And neither is Zooecia(s) -- which cost me to lose 57 points. What the heck?!? The ENABLE dictionary is FAR from complete.
Thema:

Missing word games

Loading...
  1. Missing word games - Similar Threads - Missing word games

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...