Missing Weapons

Discus and support Missing Weapons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i'm a xbox 360 user, just bought and download the DLC Havoc and the Extra Armory Slots pack but i only get the maps from Havoc no weapon AE4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rm 102, Mar 23, 2018.

  1. Rm 102
    Rm 102 Guest

    Missing Weapons


    Hi

    i'm a xbox 360 user, just bought and download the DLC Havoc and the Extra Armory Slots pack

    but i only get the maps from Havoc no weapon AE4 Widowmaker and no Extra Armory Slots

    :)
     
    Rm 102, Mar 23, 2018
    #1
  2. Evil Optimus
    Evil Optimus Guest
    Level & Invatory

    [quote user="FueldRockets"]

    I think saber is the only one I'm missing

    [/quote]Nope, you're missing other weapons as well.
     
    Evil Optimus, Mar 23, 2018
    #2
  3. Arms Dealer

    I have got every weapon out of the wepon box. Am I missing something here?
     
    ItsGameOverNow, Mar 23, 2018
    #3
  4. Missing Weapons

    Thanks for letting us know, Rm 102!

    If those purchases are showing as complete when you check your
    Microsoft Account Order History
    , but you're still not seeing those items in-game, then we'd recommend reaching out to

    Activision Support
    directly.

    While the transaction is handled on our end, the delivery of in-game content is managed by Activision directly - they'll be best able to explore options with you for having that content added to your account directly.
     
    Mister Quasar, Mar 25, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

    Missing Weapons

    Thanks for letting us know, Rm 102!

    If those purchases are showing as complete when you check your
    Microsoft Account Order History
    , but you're still not seeing those items in-game, then we'd recommend reaching out to

    Activision Support
    directly.

    While the transaction is handled on our end, the delivery of in-game content is managed by Activision directly - they'll be best able to explore options with you for having that content added to your account directly.
  6. ShadowMonkey757 Win User

    What will you miss about MW3? What things won't you miss?

    will miss weapon proficiencies and strike packages

    won't miss.....everything else
  7. chemicalsora Win User

    What will you miss about MW3? What things won't you miss?

    [quote user="ShadowMonkey757"]

    will miss weapon proficiencies and strike packages

    won't miss.....everything else

    [/quote]
  8. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

    What will you miss about MW3? What things won't you miss?

    [quote user="ShadowMonkey757"]

    will miss weapon proficiencies and strike packages

    won't miss.....everything else

    [/quote]
  9. BoxingANDY Win User

    This game....

    Either you hit or you miss applies to every weapon on the game doesn't it? Am I missing something here?
Thema:

Missing Weapons

Loading...
  1. Missing Weapons - Similar Threads - Missing Weapons

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...