Missing voice of war pack for halo 5

Discus and support Missing voice of war pack for halo 5 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, i have not received the voice of war req pack after viewing the halo world championship on the 15th of april. I have linked mixer with my microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IlGabryHFC, Apr 23, 2018.

  1. IlGabryHFC
    IlGabryHFC Guest

    Missing voice of war pack for halo 5


    Hi, i have not received the voice of war req pack after viewing the halo world championship on the 15th of april. I have linked mixer with my microsoft account on both my console and smarthphone, but i haven't received the pack after
    a week.

    Thanks for the help

    :)
     
    IlGabryHFC, Apr 23, 2018
    #1
  2. Instinct rT
    Instinct rT Guest
    Missing Voice of War Halo 5 pack

    Hi I haven't received my Halo 5 Voice of War pack from watching the Halo World Championship finals. My mixer and Xbox account were linked together.
     
    Instinct rT, Apr 23, 2018
    #2
  3. NomsEmoo
    NomsEmoo Guest
    I didn’t got my voice pack from the event

    i was waiting for my voice pack of halo 5 and didn’t got mine
     
    NomsEmoo, Apr 23, 2018
    #3
  4. Missing voice of war pack for halo 5

    Hi there!

    Let's have you check your Xbox messages once more.

    Post back and let us know if you still do not see that content!
     
    Mister Getafix, Apr 24, 2018
    #4
  5. IlGabryHFC
    IlGabryHFC Guest
    I have checked now and i just have received the code. Thanks for the help.
     
    IlGabryHFC, Apr 24, 2018
    #5
  6. You are most welcome!
     
    Mister Getafix, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Mr Sniperking95 Win User

    War voice pack

    the halo 5 war voice pack I mean of course.
  8. Mister Getafix Win User

    Missing voice of war pack for halo 5

    I have checked now and i just have received the code. Thanks for the help.
    You are most welcome!
  9. Mister Getafix Win User

    Missing voice of war pack for halo 5

    Hi there!

    Let's have you check your Xbox messages once more.

    Post back and let us know if you still do not see that content!
  10. IlGabryHFC Win User

    Missing voice of war pack for halo 5

    I have checked now and i just have received the code. Thanks for the help.
  11. Mister Cazador Win User

    Missing Halo 5 voices of war req pack

    Hi there EcuaHaloGod, thanks for reaching out.

    I have forwarded you more info about this MixPot promotion to your Xbox Live message center. Please check there and I hope that helps :)
Thema:

Missing voice of war pack for halo 5

Loading...
  1. Missing voice of war pack for halo 5 - Similar Threads - Missing voice war

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...