Missing vip points ect....

Discus and support Missing vip points ect.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i have made a bunch of game buys from my xbox, though i dont have any vip or points for them. Recently i have gotten cuphead, wolfenstien, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yoda125, Nov 30, 2017.

  1. yoda125
    yoda125 Guest

    Missing vip points ect....


    so i have made a bunch of game buys from my xbox, though i dont have any vip or points for them. Recently i have gotten cuphead, wolfenstien, and the cute fox game. I dont recall the title.

    Brian

    :)
     
    yoda125, Nov 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Missing Points for purchase

    Thats what I thought, I mean that is how you earn VIP by completing offers... So why am I missing the points?
     
    CuddlyFanatic69, Nov 30, 2017
    #2
  3. Myvip

    hi im wondering how i earn vip status and secondly the gems ect.....unsure if im even vip or if im due rewards .
     
    Bluenose Cra1gy, Nov 30, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Missing vip points ect....

    For help with the rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it would be too soon to see credits pending
    for November purchases.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 30, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Missing vip points ect....

    For help with the rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it would be too soon to see credits pending
    for November purchases.
  6. CuddlyFanatic69 Win User

    Missing Points for purchase

    Thats what I thought, I mean that is how you earn VIP by completing offers... So why am I missing the points?
  7. CAPTAINCAFFINEE Win User

    how is the vip problem doing mine still going backwards since last post gone up 1 theh down to 79%

    Hello ,

    We are still working on deploying our hotfix for this issue. MyVIP should be updated shortly, and at the very latest be up to date by the end of the month. Apologies for the confusion.
    gone up to £51 to next VIP but I'm guessing. its my bf1 download still missing a lot of points should by my estimate be a few % on VIP 3
  8. TheLastDuchess Win User

    VIP Missing

  9. Smwutches Win User

    Please Help with missing Microsoft VIP points

    Since gems only started on October 1, it would not be possible to have completed that offer yet.
Thema:

Missing vip points ect....

Loading...
  1. Missing vip points ect.... - Similar Threads - Missing vip points

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...