Missing V bucks after today's update

Discus and support Missing V bucks after today's update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 800 V-bucks missing after fortnite update where are they and how do I get them back. ? Please Help ! Before the update I had 1800 V-bucks when I signed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeieshiaBrown, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. Missing V bucks after today's update


    800 V-bucks missing after fortnite update where are they and how do I get them back. ? Please Help ! Before the update I had 1800 V-bucks when I signed in it showed I only had 1000 of the 1800 left. Please explain

    :)
     
    KeieshiaBrown, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Missing V bucks after today's update

    Hi KeieshiaBrown, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Just a friendly reminder though that for in-game currencies it is handled by the game support but we will for sure perform troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

    For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

    Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

    ​​​

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. XboxIsBetterThanPlay Win User

    Missing V bucks after today's update

    I agree with Francia J., but also you may have made an accidental purchase, or if someone else uses your account they might have bought an item from the Fortnite Item Shop. To check any recent purchases (in the last 30 days), and to refund them, you can follow these steps:

    • Go to the game's main menu
    • Head to Settings
    • Open the "Account and Privacy" menu
    • Click on "Submit a request"
    • You'll see a list of all the items you've purchased in the past 30 days
    • Find the item you want to refund
    • Select the item and click "Submit Return Request"
    • You'll get notified that you have three lifetime refunds
    • Click "Yes" to proceed and that'll return your V Bucks
    • Click "Ok" and you'll return to the "Account and Privacy" part

      I hope this helps
  4. SammyVS Win User

    Missing V-bucks after Season update

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

    Did your child buy V-bucks through the Microsoft Store or redeem a code from their account?

    If purchases were made directly through the Microsoft Store, check the status of purchases, on this link you can check your account's purchase history.

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

    If all purchases are ''completed'', I recommend contacting Epic Games to find out what happened.
  5. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox and vbucks

    According to this updated post you should receive them no later than sometime today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
  6. {Parity} Win User

    Where Is my v-bucks promotion?

    Check this link for V-Bucks promotions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
Thema:

Missing V bucks after today's update

Loading...
  1. Missing V bucks after today's update - Similar Threads - Missing bucks today's

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...