Missing unravel prebook code

Discus and support Missing unravel prebook code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi, I prebooked unravel on the Xbox store nearly a month ago & still have not received my code for yarny avatar item.I understand this has happened to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheFarrell DX, Mar 1, 2016.

  1. Missing unravel prebook code


    hi,

    I prebooked unravel on the Xbox store nearly a month ago & still have not received my code for yarny avatar item.I understand this has happened to a few people & been chatting to customer care online & they said to post here.Can someone help with this? thanks.

    .

    :)
     
    TheFarrell DX, Mar 1, 2016
    #1
  2. Mr Victim
    Mr Victim Guest
    Unravel Yarnie Prop hasn't been sent out

    I also preordered Unravel and have yet to receive my Yarny code.
     
    Mr Victim, Mar 1, 2016
    #2
  3. louiebeans
    louiebeans Guest
    Unravel Yarnie Prop hasn't been sent out

    Same for me. I preordered unravel on 2.8.16 and did not get my code.
     
    louiebeans, Mar 1, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Missing unravel prebook code

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
     
    Mister Maka, Mar 2, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Missing unravel prebook code

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Mr Victim Win User

    Unravel Yarnie Prop hasn't been sent out

    I also preordered Unravel and have yet to receive my Yarny code.
  7. louiebeans Win User

    Unravel Yarnie Prop hasn't been sent out

    Same for me. I preordered unravel on 2.8.16 and did not get my code.
  8. fa968158-000c-4532-b Win User

    Unravel code

    I would just give it up. Sorry.
  9. Radiant Sword Z Win User

    unravel code

    It's too late. I would just give it up.
Thema:

Missing unravel prebook code

Loading...
  1. Missing unravel prebook code - Similar Threads - Missing unravel prebook

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...