Missing unopened pack

Discus and support Missing unopened pack in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased a mystery pack using in game credits however when I went to open it, I received a message saying, "packs could not be opened". When I left... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by STICKY GUMZ, Feb 10, 2017.

1. STICKY GUMZ
    STICKY GUMZ Guest

Missing unopened pack

I purchased a mystery pack using in game credits however when I went to open it, I received a message saying, "packs could not be opened". When I left the screen and tried to go into "my unopened packs", it says I didn't have any unopened packs and my credits
    were subtracted as if I received the pack. Help!

:)

STICKY GUMZ, Feb 10, 2017
  2. Gears of War 4 Season Pass Activated but Starter Airdrop is missing

Hello,

On 11/9/16 I purchased and activated a Gears of War 4 season pass. My season pass activated, I received the maps dry dock and checkout, and the Vintage JD booster. My starter airdrop arrived and was in my "unopened packs". I powered down my console, a day
    later I logged on and all of my starter airdrop packs that were unopened disappeared. It now says I have 0 unopened packs. After contacting xbox support several time, [Mod Removed]
    and posting to the official gears of war site, I am still missing my content and have no resolution. My gamertag is

You can see gears of war 4 season pass is activated and I do have an xbox live gold membership. Please help!

ccanibalclown20, Feb 10, 2017
  3. Gears of War 4 Season Pass Activated/ Airdrop Missing

Hello,

On 11/9/16 I purchased and activated a Gears of War 4 season pass. My season pass activated, I received the maps dry dock and checkout, and the Vintage JD booster. My starter airdrop arrived and was in my "unopened packs". I powered down my console, a day
    later I logged on and all of my starter airdrop packs that were unopened disappeared. It now says I have 0 unopened packs. After contacting xbox support several time, [Mod Removed] and posting to the official gears of war site, I am still missing my content
    and have no resolution. My gamertag is

You can see gears of war 4 season pass is activated and I do have an xbox live gold membership. Please help! The tech that was helping me has dissapeared on me and am still seeking support.

ccanibalclown20, Feb 10, 2017
  4. STICKY GUMZ
    STICKY GUMZ Guest

Missing unopened pack

The game is gears of war 4

STICKY GUMZ, Feb 23, 2017
  5. Thanks so much, try to power cycle your console fully by holding the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts off. Then power back on the console and load up the game to see if that helps.

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Feb 24, 2017
  6. STICKY GUMZ
    STICKY GUMZ Guest
    That did not work. Im still missing my pack

STICKY GUMZ, Mar 1, 2017
  7. STICKY GUMZ
    STICKY GUMZ Guest
    That did not work. I'm still missing my pack.

quote]
    Thanks so much, try to power cycle your console fully by holding the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts off. Then power back on the console and load up the game to see if that helps.

Let us know!

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

STICKY GUMZ, Mar 1, 2017
  8. Missing unopened pack

Bummer, let's have you try to remove your profile from the console and then re-download it to see if that helps to get the pack to show up. Since the Mystery Packs are limited time items, there isn't a way to re-download or purchase it. The hope is that
    this will help it to show up in the game again. It's also possible that while you didn't actually open the pack, the contents were added to your inventory already.

Give that a shot though and see if it helps.

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 2, 2017
  9. STICKY GUMZ
    STICKY GUMZ Guest
    I've done at already with online chat support.

STICKY GUMZ, Mar 4, 2017
  10. Ah, if it's not showing up after those steps, then there isn't really anything else we can do. You can try making a post on The Coalition forums to see if they might be able to assist, but since this a limited time item, they may not be able to help either.
    It's worth a shot to see if they might be able to help, but I don't want to set an expectation that they will be able to.

It's unfortunate that it happened, but it's still possible the pack did unlock and it's in your inventory, it's just going to be hard to see what items you may have received.

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 3, 2018
  11. STICKY GUMZ Win User

Missing unopened pack

Bummer, let's have you try to remove your profile from the console and then re-download it to see if that helps to get the pack to show up. Since the Mystery Packs are limited time items, there isn't a way to re-download or purchase it. The hope is that
    this will help it to show up in the game again. It's also possible that while you didn't actually open the pack, the contents were added to your inventory already.

Give that a shot though and see if it helps.

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
    I've done at already with online chat support.
  12. STICKY GUMZ Win User

Missing unopened pack

That did not work. I'm still missing my pack.

quote]
    Thanks so much, try to power cycle your console fully by holding the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts off. Then power back on the console and load up the game to see if that helps.

Let us know!

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  13. Mister Mascot Win User

Missing unopened pack

Ah, if it's not showing up after those steps, then there isn't really anything else we can do. You can try making a post on The Coalition forums to see if they might be able to assist, but since this a limited time item, they may not be able to help either.
    It's worth a shot to see if they might be able to help, but I don't want to set an expectation that they will be able to.

It's unfortunate that it happened, but it's still possible the pack did unlock and it's in your inventory, it's just going to be hard to see what items you may have received.

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  14. STICKY GUMZ Win User

Missing unopened pack

That did not work. Im still missing my pack
  15. Mister Mascot Win User

Missing unopened pack

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Missing unopened pack

1. Missing unopened pack - Similar Threads - Missing unopened pack

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  6. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  7. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  8. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  9. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  10. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...