Missing ultimate edition content on fifa 23

Discus and support Missing ultimate edition content on fifa 23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I preordered fifa and got all the content up to this past release and when I go to the Microsoft store it says I own the standard not the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Led Tasso FC, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Led Tasso FC
    Led Tasso FC Guest

Hi,

I preordered fifa and got all the content up to this past release and when I go to the Microsoft store it says I own the standard not the ultimate. Just looking to see how I can remedy this and get my fifa pack.

Thanks

:)

Led Tasso FC, Nov 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Led

Please double check first if the Ultimate edition appears in your Microsoft account order history:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one
  3. Junior Majid Win User

Failed pre order

It's happening to me too when I try to pre order Fifa 23 Ultimate Edition...
  4. Kevin Lavery Win User

My fifa 23 preorder is not showing up on my games and apps?

Exuse me I ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition from in the game and its not showing up get back to me soon please
  5. PapaFitzy8 Win User

Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I search his ea ID it doesn’t even appear I play on PS5 and he plays on XBOX Series X

Yes we both have the ultimate edition fifa 23 he searched his friends on my PS5 and they play on XBOX and they appeared when he put them in
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fifa 23 ultimate edition

Hi, you should be able to access to the game, I was checking your screenshots and you ordered the same version and everything. So you should be good to go

Try requesting a refund for one of the two games:
    https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

In case your refund gets denied, you can actually file an appeal for the results of the refund.

All you need to do is to reply to the email that was sent to you by the refund team, you can reply with a detailed explanation so they can review your request again and grant you a possible exception.
Thema:

1. Missing ultimate edition content on fifa 23 - Similar Threads - Missing ultimate edition

2. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?: I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for Ultimate Rapture only the games show up as...
  6. EA fc ultimate - 4000 points missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA fc ultimate - 4000 points missing: Hi, my son has purchased EA FC ultimate but hasn’t received the 4000 FIFA points. Does anyone how we can get this resolved? Any help would be gratefully received....
  7. Already bought/owned games and data missing after ending xbox ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought/owned games and data missing after ending xbox ultimate.: After ending my xbox ultimate subscription, games that I have already owned have gone missing or when trying to open, it says that don't own and need to purchase again. It's only games that are in...
  8. Missing DLC for Diablo 3 after buying Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC for Diablo 3 after buying Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition.: Bought Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition in June 2023, it should have included a pet and wings DLC for Diablo 3. It hasn't. d552270e-5be9-472a-868d-033996fed97a
  9. Street fighter 7 ultimate content missing. Ultimate pass contains nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Street fighter 7 ultimate content missing. Ultimate pass contains nothing: I purchased the Ultimate edition of Street Fighter 6, It contains the ultimate pass but that actually contains nothing. No character costumes no colours as described. In fact it is basically the...
  10. Why is ultimate edition content missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is ultimate edition content missing?: I bought the dying light 2 ultimate edition but some of the content i still have to pay for even though i should have everything. 1cbebebf-2cba-4ca7-9aac-213d9f35911f