Missing trial

Discus and support Missing trial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I claimed the nhl 22 Xbox one version don’t have the series so I can download it later when I try to download it’s not their when I click the trial... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JJEJYOUNG, Jan 13, 2022.

  1. JJEJYOUNG
    JJEJYOUNG Guest

    Missing trial


    So I claimed the nhl 22 Xbox one version don’t have the series so I can download it later when I try to download it’s not their when I click the trial button it says you already own it check your library but it’s not their

    :)
     
    JJEJYOUNG, Jan 13, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Missing trial

    If you do not own a Series Console, it’s software is not available for you to download as it’s not compatible.
  3. Judge Win User

    All of the games that will be on the Xbox One

    It's also missing Trials Fusion and Rabbids Invasion
  4. Sufyan16 Win User

    Xbox live free trial!!

    i bought an xbox 360 today and missed the free trial. I created another account but wouldn't give me the free trial. Can you help and give me the free trial? thanks.
  5. iBakez Win User

    New "Peggle" DLC

    I think I'm only missing 8 trials out of the whole lot :(
  6. Mr Tony B Win User

    Will remaining Live Gold Trial days be added to a new gold subscription and can I get Reward points with a trial?

    This sucks, I had 2 14 day trials and 2 2 day trials, I added my 12 month gold and it canceled the trials. So now I'm going to miss that extra month of free trials,regardless if it doesn't give the full gold experience. I'm pretty *** about that
Thema:

Missing trial

Loading...
  1. Missing trial - Similar Threads - Missing trial

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...