missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts

Discus and support missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; HI i watched a part of the Xbox mixer stream on the 10. of marts,(Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming) on my xbox on my xbox live account, but i haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pleged Wolf, Mar 17, 2018.

  1. Pleged Wolf
    Pleged Wolf Guest

    missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts


    HI i watched a part of the Xbox mixer stream on the 10. of marts,(Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming) on my xbox on my xbox live account, but i haven't received a message with the Sea of Thieves or the Smite
    rewards.

    I know that i watched it while it was live, and that i was logged in at the time. I contacted Xbox Support on twitter yesterday, and they told me to put a post here, can you help me?

    :)
     
    Pleged Wolf, Mar 17, 2018
    #1
  2. DrG0sT
    DrG0sT Guest
    2018 e3 Xbox stream

    Received some rewards from the mix pot rewards watched entire stream just never received the Halo 5 classic helmets req pack
     
    DrG0sT, Mar 17, 2018
    #2
  3. murdowg
    murdowg Guest
    Inside Xbox live stream mixpot Not received yet

    I still have yet to receive the mix pot from the inside Xbox live stream on mixer
     
    murdowg, Mar 17, 2018
    #3
  4. missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts

    Heya!

    Let's have you check your Xbox messages and see if that content has appeared now.

    Post back and let us know if you still do not see it show up!
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 19, 2018
    #4
  5. Pleged Wolf
    Pleged Wolf Guest
    It just showed up missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts :)

    Thank you for helping Mister Getafix!
     
    Pleged Wolf, Mar 19, 2018
    #5
  6. Awesome!

    Have a great day and enjoy the high Seas!
     
    Mister Getafix, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Pleged Wolf Win User

    missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts

    It just showed up :)

    Thank you for helping Mister Getafix!
  8. Mister Getafix Win User

    missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts

    Heya!

    Let's have you check your Xbox messages and see if that content has appeared now.

    Post back and let us know if you still do not see it show up!
  9. Mister Getafix Win User

    missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts

    It just showed up :)

    Thank you for helping !
    Awesome!

    Have a great day and enjoy the high Seas!
  10. murdowg Win User

    Missing Mixpot Rewards Megathread

    I too have yet to receive my mix pot reward for The inside Xbox live stream
  11. Mister Quasar Win User

    Missing SOT Mix Pot Reward

    Hi there, card convict!

    We appreciate eyou reaching out and letting us know - please check your Xbox Live messages for more details regarding that MixPot reward.
Thema:

missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts

Loading...
  1. missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts - Similar Threads - missing mix pot

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...