Missing Star Wars Battlefront II Pre Order Bonuses

Discus and support Missing Star Wars Battlefront II Pre Order Bonuses in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have contacted microsoft, EA, and Xbox abou this about 11 times now. I Pre ordered a disc copy of Star Wars Battlefront II on October 3rd. I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MasterJosh24262, Dec 5, 2017.

  1. Missing Star Wars Battlefront II Pre Order Bonuses


    I have contacted microsoft, EA, and Xbox abou this about 11 times now. I Pre ordered a disc copy of Star Wars Battlefront II on October 3rd. I have not yet received my Rey and Kylo Ren exclusive outfits or my yoda mastery star card. I am getting really frustrated
    with this and would just like my free stuff. The last person i talked to sent me here and here is the reference number: [Mod Removed]

    :)
     
    MasterJosh24262, Dec 5, 2017
    #1
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    bowski477, Dec 5, 2017
    #2
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Missing Star Wars Battlefront II Pre Order Bonuses

    Hey there,

    Unfortunately we are unable to assist with physical disc purchases over the forums. If you pre-ordered digitally, all rewards would be already included in-game. If you pre-ordered a disc copy from a 3rd party retailer and your codes were not included, please
    refer to
    EA's Pre-Order Bonuses help page
    and reach out to the retailer you purchased from if you need further assistance. If you purchased from the Microsoft Store, you would want to reach out to their support team directly as well.

    Please feel free to keep us posted along the way.
     
    Mister Beep, Dec 6, 2017
    #4
  5. bowski477 Win User

    I preorder Battlefront 2 But i don't have the code for beta

    If you pre-ordered digitally you can just search for Battlefront II in the store and select the beta to download it.

    You can find out more about the beta here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront-ii/star-wars-battlefront-ii-open-beta/
  6. Mister Beep Win User

    Missing Star Wars Battlefront II Pre Order Bonuses

    Hey there,

    Unfortunately we are unable to assist with physical disc purchases over the forums. If you pre-ordered digitally, all rewards would be already included in-game. If you pre-ordered a disc copy from a 3rd party retailer and your codes were not included, please
    refer to
    EA's Pre-Order Bonuses help page
    and reach out to the retailer you purchased from if you need further assistance. If you purchased from the Microsoft Store, you would want to reach out to their support team directly as well.

    Please feel free to keep us posted along the way.
  7. bowski477 Win User

    Deleted Battlefront 2 BETA Code

    If you pre-ordered the game digitally all you need to do is search the store for "Battlefront II" then select the beta and download. The message would have contained a spare code to give to a friend. One of the helpful support agents can help you with that.

    More info
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    My Xbox one Star wars Battlefront 2 Beta Code did not work.

Thema:

Missing Star Wars Battlefront II Pre Order Bonuses

Loading...
  1. Missing Star Wars Battlefront II Pre Order Bonuses - Similar Threads - Missing Star Wars

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...