Missing season pass

Discus and support Missing season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted since yesterday to reinstall Fallout 4, since there's a little lack of space on Xbox I have to switch between games. The problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kerberos COPS, Sep 20, 2017.

  1. Missing season pass


    Hi,

    I wanted since yesterday to reinstall Fallout 4, since there's a little lack of space on Xbox I have to switch between games.

    The problem is that the season pass I've bought online on a website, before it became that expensive (I don't remember which one) isn't registered anymore for my account, I can't access any extension and if I take a look in the market I'm not tagged as the
    owner of anything anymore.

    I've already had everything installed once on my Xbox, and my last save game ended in ... Nuka World.

    What can I do to recover the full access ? Obviously, I'm not going to pay again Missing season pass :)

    (Ps I own fallout 4 in his physical version)

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    Kerberos COPS, Sep 20, 2017
    #1
  2. Ceph Raiden
    Ceph Raiden Guest
    Sessionpass

    missing season pass as well
     
    Ceph Raiden, Sep 20, 2017
    #2
  3. Solitarie A
    Solitarie A Guest
    Solitarie A, Sep 20, 2017
    #3
  4. Ceph Raiden Win User

    Sessionpass

    missing season pass as well
  5. Solitarie A Win User

    shredded season pass code

  6. B4dW0lF Win User

    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.

    This appears to be an issue on Xbox's side, as the code I redeemed shows it includes the season pass, but when you select what is included, it is missing the season pass.
  7. cow man eat you Win User

    Multiple season passes missing episodes and not updating

    I got the season pass for glee season 5 and it is missing episode 16 but has episode 17 what the heck?
  8. ValuedBalloon89 Win User

    missing epidoes in season passes

    episode 7 of Lost Girl is still missing, the one from Dragons Riders of Berk that was missing i bought "again" after buying the season pass for that
Thema:

Missing season pass

Loading...
  1. Missing season pass - Similar Threads - Missing season pass

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. I bought the series pass for season 3 of Chucky. Why is it missing the first 4 episodes?

    in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the series pass for season 3 of Chucky. Why is it missing the first 4 episodes?: Purchased the series 3 pass for Chucky, only to find I can only watch episodes 5-8. Episodes 1-4 are completely missing. 87ae611a-c427-452b-a8a2-cd253ac2b42f