Missing Sea of Thieves Ebony Flintlock Pistol

Discus and support Missing Sea of Thieves Ebony Flintlock Pistol in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello I watched the video on mixer and I was not received the code for the skin but I received the pack founder and pack black dog my pseudo mixer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II Hitman 47 II, Mar 29, 2018.

  1. Missing Sea of Thieves Ebony Flintlock Pistol


    hello I watched the video on mixer and I was not received the code for

    the skin but I received the pack founder and pack black dog

    my pseudo mixer bouleanthony

    :)
     
    II Hitman 47 II, Mar 29, 2018
    #1
  2. OneHandFPS
    OneHandFPS Guest
    Have Not Received Ebony Flintlock Pistol from Xbox Mixer Stream

    Still have not received my code for the Ebony Flintlock Pistol for Sea of Thieves
     
    OneHandFPS, Mar 29, 2018
    #2
  3. TorKett
    TorKett Guest
    Missing flintlock skin - Sea of Thieves

    I haven't recieved my ebony flintlock pistol skin on Sea of thieves from the mixer stream.
     
    TorKett, Mar 29, 2018
    #3
  4. TerabyteDemon Win User

    Sea Of Thieves - Flintlock Pistol

    Same, i'm missing my ebony flintlock pistol.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

    Missing Sea of Thieves Ebony Flintlock Pistol

    Heya!

    We have determined that your account did indeed receive the content. To be sure you can check your
    commerce page and look for the Ebon Flintlock Pistol.

    You should see that content appear in your vanity chest, clothing chest, equipment chest, and armory in-game.



    Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.



    For more info and updates check out the

    Sea of thieves status update page!
  6. egcreturns Win User

    ​MIssing Ebony Flintlock Pistol - Sea of Thieves

    Hey there!

    We greatly appreciate your interest in the Inside Xbox MixPot. At this time, all users who watched the Inside Xbox stream live with
    a Microsoft Account linked to their Mixer account should now have the Flintlock Pistol skin & Stargazer Anubis skin unlocked. We hope to see you at our future Mixer events, thank you for being a part of the Mixer family!”
    but i watched the live and did not receive my prize
  7. Mister Quasar Win User

    Missing Ebony Flintlock Pistol (Sea of Thieves)

    Thanks for reaching out and letting us know, Keineid!

    Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information regarding your MixPot reward.
  8. Mister Taurus Win User

    ​MIssing Ebony Flintlock Pistol - Sea of Thieves

    but i watched the live and did not receive my prize
    We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. There is a deadline for reaching out to us for missed content, you can find more information on

    the MixPot FAQ
    . This thread will be locked.
Thema:

Missing Sea of Thieves Ebony Flintlock Pistol

Loading...
  1. Missing Sea of Thieves Ebony Flintlock Pistol - Similar Threads - Missing Sea Thieves

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Sea of Thieves Account is Missing

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of Thieves Account is Missing: Hi there, I purchased Sea of Thieves ages ago. I can't find what email address my account is linked to. I know the name of my account (or at least character name for SoT) and need to find away...
  9. My Sea of Thieves keeps crashing and it said ''There is a missing or corrupted file that is...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Sea of Thieves keeps crashing and it said ''There is a missing or corrupted file that is...: I've played Sea of Thieves for a long time, and I've never had this problem until a while ago. When it first happened it said ''There is a missing or corrupted file that is required for the game...
  10. Sea of Thevies Corrupt or Missing file

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thevies Corrupt or Missing file: I have been playing sea of thevies for quite some time now and I have never come across this issue before, it says that I have missing or corrupt files. I have searched up and down for answers but...