Missing screenshots
Discus and support Missing screenshots in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Old screenshots I've taken have disappeared from my xbox live uploads - as well as my xbox itself. Luckily I'd shared to onedrive, but cant re-upload... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lee slaney, Apr 16, 2020.
Thema:
Missing screenshots
Loading...
-
Missing screenshots - Similar Threads - Missing screenshots
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Games missing ...................
in XboX InsidersGames missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, Iām writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. Iāve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you canāt create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.
in XboX InsidersBack to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyoneās thoughts are about... -
Did anyone else notice whatās still missing from the recent achievement notification...
in XboX InsidersDid anyone else notice whatās still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, Iāve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who... -
So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing
in XboX InsidersSo after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console itās still there itās only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments] -
Is there any way to recover missing screenshots?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialIs there any way to recover missing screenshots?: I took 52 screenshots last night but only 10 got saved, then my xbox (series X) turned off after a couple mins, and when i turned on my xbox this morning, the other 42 screenshots disappeared,...