Missing Rewards points and Microsoft Rewards Support has had a "problem on our end" for a...

Discus and support Missing Rewards points and Microsoft Rewards Support has had a "problem on our end" for a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am missing 6000 points I should have received for pre-ordering COD Cold War. THEN, when I go to the Microsoft Support page to submit a support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KelsieC, Nov 16, 2020.

1. KelsieC
    KelsieC Guest

Missing Rewards points and Microsoft Rewards Support has had a "problem on our end" for a...

I am missing 6000 points I should have received for pre-ordering COD Cold War. THEN, when I go to the Microsoft Support page to submit a support request, I type everything in, only to be told there is a problem on their end and I should try to submit the
    request again later. Except that I have been doing this for a week now and there is still apparently a problem on Microsoft's end. And there is no phone number or email address to contact somebody. This is ridiculous and frustrating. Anyone have an ideas how
    to fix this issue?

Posted this on Xbox forum since there is not rewards forum and it forces me to choose something. This is unbelievably frustrating for some points that I am entitled to!

:)

KelsieC, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live points from 2011 won't redeem

Since that is not a Rewards program issue, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The Microsoft point system ended in 2013 so at this point the cards have most likely expired.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the rewards scheme

As stated on the Rewards site, the program is shutting down at the end of the month and turning into the Microsoft Rewards program. You had until June 15 to use your gems in the vault. Since it is now past that deadline. Any remaining gems you had would
    be converted to Microsoft Rewards points at the end of the month.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Microsoft rewards

if you do the quests but don't receive the reward points go to https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link to Contact Microsoft
    Rewards Support.

that will open a support ticket where you can give details of the quests you have completed and the amount of points missing
  5. stevang(2) Win User

Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?

Hello. has now switched to microsoft rewards program. I don't know if they've converted the points or if they keep working
    No. Microsoft Points was a prepaid card system and could later (after points had been discontinued) be redeemed for 0,012EUR a point.

800 Points was converted on redemption to 9,60EUR, 2100 Points to 25,20EUR, 4200 to 50,40EUR

Please no reward program answers! Reward Points have nothing to do with my problem. Thank you.
  6. XBF John Win User

Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, UK support unable/unwilling to reply?

Hello,

I see you're having an issue with Microsoft Rewards, Is this occuring on console? If so, please submit the bug through report a problem so there is a record on Xbox's end on the issue just in case it is something going in terms of signals to Microsoft Rewards. As I understand it, Xbox doesn't own how the points work as seen here: Earn points with Microsoft Rewards | Xbox Support under Get Help. It does look like you've submitted the ticket so I will not tell you to do that. If you want to be reimbursed for points or other things liek that, only the Rewards Support can help you with that.

Best Regards,

Thema:

1. Missing Rewards points and Microsoft Rewards Support has had a "problem on our end" for a... - Similar Threads - Missing Rewards points

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  4. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  5. missing redeemed reward store credits

in XBoX on Windows
    missing redeemed reward store credits: so i used some of my reward points to get some store credits however i have just noticed that they seem to have been removed so i was never able to use them on my purchases. i did forget about the...
  6. Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.: Is anyone else having the problem of all the sections on the home screen missing and the only ones that show are games and add more? And when I try to add them back to says my list is full....
  7. Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?: Hey there. So I'm wondering why my weekly set from the xbox rewards reset as I was on my 84th week. Is there any way I can get it back please? c9fad0e5-fcf2-4d56-ba44-55334dafb8bd
  8. I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...: I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i should have 5899 but i only have 2890 881d0fb3-e604-4e58-829a-e4db5db72f9d
  9. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...
  10. Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?: I always preorder my games digital, but for some reason I never get the rewards points. Like right now I bought assassin's creed Valhalla and I didn't receive the 6000 points....