Missing rewards from quest month of May

Discus and support Missing rewards from quest month of May in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I completed the month of May rewards and have not received my rewards yet. I have proof confirming that I completed this from Microsoft support. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kate Sweeney, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Kate Sweeney
    Kate Sweeney Guest

I completed the month of May rewards and have not received my rewards yet. I have proof confirming that I completed this from Microsoft support. The ticket number is 1430305770

:)

Kate Sweeney, Jul 3, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Missing quest rewards from May

For help with quests, you'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum. Also, reference numbers are only used by phone/chat support so no one on the forums would have access to that information.

Smwutches, Jul 3, 2018
  3. Kate Sweeney
    Kate Sweeney Guest

I completed all the May quest rewards. Proof is from this ticket 1430305770. However I have not received any rewards yet. Please help

Kate Sweeney, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum. Also, reference numbers are only used by phone/chat support so no one on the forums would have access to that information.
  5. BASH. Win User

Still no Xbox Quest Rewards

Hi there Mister Cizl! I have not received an Xbox Quest reward from any month. I'm pretty sure it was January and February. I think I missed Decembers Quest by just not adding a few more friends. :/
  6. B11A FireFly Win User

Game pass rewards

Hey ! Which month are you missing the reward from? If it is April, the codes are sent out during the month of May so you may get it soon. Thanks!
    were almost to end of May and no rewards as of yet ?
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live rewards

Quests are separate from the Rewards program. If you're looking for rewards from May's quests, those are sent within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

If you have previously been a member of the Xbox Rewards program, you have until the 15th to redeem any gems you may have before they are automatically transferred to the Microsoft Rewards program.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Game pass rewards

Hey B11A FireFly! Which month are you missing the reward from? If it is April, the codes are sent out during the month of May so you may get it soon. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Missing rewards from quest month of May - Similar Threads - Missing rewards quest

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  4. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  5. missing redeemed reward store credits

in XBoX on Windows
    missing redeemed reward store credits: so i used some of my reward points to get some store credits however i have just noticed that they seem to have been removed so i was never able to use them on my purchases. i did forget about the...
  6. Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.: Is anyone else having the problem of all the sections on the home screen missing and the only ones that show are games and add more? And when I try to add them back to says my list is full....
  7. Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?: Hey there. So I'm wondering why my weekly set from the xbox rewards reset as I was on my 84th week. Is there any way I can get it back please? c9fad0e5-fcf2-4d56-ba44-55334dafb8bd
  8. I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...: I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i should have 5899 but i only have 2890 881d0fb3-e604-4e58-829a-e4db5db72f9d
  9. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...
  10. Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?: I always preorder my games digital, but for some reason I never get the rewards points. Like right now I bought assassin's creed Valhalla and I didn't receive the 6000 points....