Missing Reward Points

Discus and support Missing Reward Points in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox Live/Reward is making me seriously annoyed. Not for the first time, or even the hundredth, I am all set to miss out on gaining the required... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by estronal210, Mar 21, 2023.

1. estronal210
    estronal210 Guest

Missing Reward Points

Xbox Live/Reward is making me seriously annoyed. Not for the first time, or even the hundredth, I am all set to miss out on gaining the required points, EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY DONE WHAT WAS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a problem Xbox are totally aware of, as this is not the first time I have been in contact with them. Refer to Service Request number: 1545883664.

I have included proof of concept. Can someone (anyone) @ Xbox get off their posterior and tell me why I am missing out yet again.

Missing Reward Points [​IMG]

Quite clearly, I have acquired SIX out of the 3 achievements required, in the time allocated to do them in, yet just a pair have been recorded. Why is this a thing Xbox? One more thing: while scrabbling around for a lame excuse, perhaps you can also find the time to actually fix the bug once and for all!!

I'll be over here, holding my breath for an answer.

:)

estronal210, Mar 21, 2023
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing reward points

Hello KevEmo,

Pre-orders, game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP. From our FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

We see that your addon purchases and non-pre order game purchases were appropriately Rewarded, and that you received the proper FREEdom Rewards (an offer for free to play purchases).
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Reward points missing

Hello TheSpector420,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit terms.
    Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated March MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending. If you are asking about the Ghost Recon offer, that offer was only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for this offer.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Reward points missing

Which offer are you looking for credits from? Keep in mind that if it was the Ghost Recon offer, the credits should show as pending about 15 days after the game shipped as long as you purchased a physical disc from microsoftstore.com.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing rewards points

Hello LittleToolBoxx,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending. Also, keep in mind that as stated in the FAQ, you can only receive Credits for an offer or MyVIP, and not both (unless otherwise stated). Therefore, your purchases
    that went towards the Family Rewards offer will not also award Credit from MyVIP payback.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing reward points

Hello z0mbie killer50,

We do not see any activity on your Rewards account. Currently, your account has both 0 pending and 0 lifetime Credits. If you are asking about a Microsoft Rewards program offer, you would have to reach out to their customer support for assistance. Additionally,
    while a 5000 pending Credit amount is required to trigger an automatically scheduled deposit, we do not deposit in batches of 5000. We deposit the full pending amount. The 5000 is just to trigger a deposit automatically.
Thema:

Missing Reward Points

1. Missing Reward Points - Similar Threads - Missing Reward Points

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  4. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  5. missing redeemed reward store credits

in XBoX on Windows
    missing redeemed reward store credits: so i used some of my reward points to get some store credits however i have just noticed that they seem to have been removed so i was never able to use them on my purchases. i did forget about the...
  6. Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.: Is anyone else having the problem of all the sections on the home screen missing and the only ones that show are games and add more? And when I try to add them back to says my list is full....
  7. Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?: Hey there. So I'm wondering why my weekly set from the xbox rewards reset as I was on my 84th week. Is there any way I can get it back please? c9fad0e5-fcf2-4d56-ba44-55334dafb8bd
  8. I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...: I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i should have 5899 but i only have 2890 881d0fb3-e604-4e58-829a-e4db5db72f9d
  9. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...
  10. Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?: I always preorder my games digital, but for some reason I never get the rewards points. Like right now I bought assassin's creed Valhalla and I didn't receive the 6000 points....