Missing Results

Discus and support Missing Results in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Twice this month of September I have played and completed all the daily challenges on Microsoft Sudoko only to have the results either completely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CordingPond4966, Sep 30, 2017.

  1. Missing Results


    Twice this month of September I have played and completed all the daily challenges on Microsoft Sudoko only to have the results either completely disappear or mostly disappear the next time I signed in. What is going on? I see from other postings that this
    has happened to several players. Some months everything worked but this has happened at least 3 months in the last six months.

    :)
     
    CordingPond4966, Sep 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Missing points/results in Freecelle

    After I was "forced" to update Freecell with the SKY file, all my Points from my current Freecell on Microsoft 10 dissapeared . I had around 2500 games where 2498 have been approved. Where are these result now?
     
    GenialCashew81, Sep 30, 2017
    #2
  3. Missing the event results

    Hi all,

    I am a Solitaire enthusiast.

    After successfully playing and completing the Event - Klondike Adventure, ended on 22.06.2017, waited for the results to appear, with lots of hopes! None appearing so far!

    Any help available
     
    Pradeep Baliga, Sep 30, 2017
    #3
  4. Ilmala12
    Ilmala12 Guest

    Missing Results

    The same thing happened to me: all my Daily Challenges of September (90/90) and their medals (Bronze, Silver and Gold) disappeared !! Anyone of the support can replay about what happened and how to repair it ???
     
    Ilmala12, Oct 3, 2017
    #4
  5. Ilmala12 Win User

    Missing Results

    The same thing happened to me: all my Daily Challenges of September (90/90) and their medals (Bronze, Silver and Gold) disappeared !! Anyone of the support can replay about what happened and how to repair it ???
  6. Poffertjesmix Win User

    lost connection to xbox live

    Miss Ermine, I tried that guide (A several times) didn't work.

    I've done the speedtest and here are the results:

    [View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/2571429100.png]
  7. xenomorph v1 Win User

    The controller update bricked my controller.

    Hi Misses Quinzel,

    I will try this when I get home, and post the results.
  8. CostlyDruid3 Win User

    setting a static ip?

    hi miss kleo. these are the results from speedtest.net

    ping = 58ms

    download = 9.04Mbps

    upload = 0.56Mbps

    these are the results from pingtest.net

    ping = 57ms

    jitter = 50ms

    thanks for your interest
  9. steigerm Win User

    Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw!

    Thanks.

    Did a reset of Jigsaw.

    Result: Collections are still missing and now also all finished collections are missing.

    Statistics are wrong too.

    It displays a total of 5 collections finished which is totally wrong.

    Edit: After downloading some of the free collections it seems that the finished levels are displayed correctly. So the results must be stored somewhere.
Thema:

Missing Results

Loading...
  1. Missing Results - Similar Threads - Missing Results

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...