Missing Resources

Discus and support Missing Resources in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've brought an Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition (19th March 2018) that come with Full game download code for Minecraft. Plus the game add-on from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FirstWolfMaster, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. Missing Resources


    I've brought an Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition (19th March 2018) that come with Full game download code for Minecraft. Plus the game add-on from xbox store for the Redstone Pack.

    The Villains, Biome Settlers Pack 1 and 2 where there but no Redstone Specialists. I have had looked everywhere as well as in the Global Resources with Microsoft help staff to no avail.

    Do anybody have any idea as to what happen? Was it taken of the list and if so, will it be back soon?

    :)
     
    FirstWolfMaster, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Crafting questions.

    Does the message read Missing Resources or perhaps your artisan's skill level is no high enough.
     
    SaluTheMediocre, Mar 21, 2018
    #2
  3. Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

    Information
    Misa’s Realistic is only a texture patch for Misa’s great resource pack. Since it hasn’t been updated since July 2013 pscof42 had made an excellent resource patch for the missing textures for 1.7x. I couldn’t stand the default textures for the new
    stone in Minecraft’s snapshot 14w02a, so I decided to try my hand at the missing textures.

    DOWNLOAD: Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

    Home Page:
    http://www.9minecraft.net/
     
    RowdyBasilisk86, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

    Cortana

    It is not a resource that I used, for me it will not be much missed.
  5. SaluTheMediocre Win User

    Crafting questions.

    Does the message read Missing Resources or perhaps your artisan's skill level is no high enough.
  6. RealEnzoTDZ Win User

    Minecraft Resource Pack Folder Missing

    on my computer i made a UI for minecraft i was able to use it in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition i just need to access global resources in the settings i am unable to access it in my xbox but able to access on my computer
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

    Minecraft Resource Pack Folder Missing

    Hi RealEnzoTDZ,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help, although I'm a little confused about what you are asking.

    On the Xbox One, add-ons or games are not organized in folders and I've only seen resource packs available in regards to Minecraft on a Windows 10 PC. In the Microsoft Store, you can buy texture packs for Minecraft on Xbox One, which can be found by pressing
    the Menu button over Minecraft and select "Manage games and add-ons".

    Can you please further explain the issue you are having?
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

    Minecraft Resource Pack Folder Missing

    Hi RealEnzoTDZ,

    If you are trying to use packs that you configured on a PC for Minecraft on Windows 10, then you won't be able to access it on the Xbox One. You cannot access files or folders you've edited on a PC on the Xbox One because the game files at the core are different
    from each other, even if you can cross play between platforms. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question, you cannot access files or folders for games on the Xbox One like you can on a Windows 10 PC.

    For more information or feedback you should post over on the Minecraft forums or subreddit since you may get better answers from other Minecraft players like yourself:

Thema:

Missing Resources

Loading...
  1. Missing Resources - Similar Threads - Missing Resources

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...