Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks

Discus and support Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have owned and played Rock Band 1,2,3 on Xbox360 and have exported 1 and 2 into 3 which should make me eligible for export into RB4 on my newly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hiro223, Mar 10, 2017.

  1. hiro223
    hiro223 Guest

    Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks


    I have owned and played Rock Band 1,2,3 on Xbox360 and have exported 1 and 2 into 3 which should make me eligible for export into RB4 on my newly purchased Xbox one however only RB1 and 3 are available and my 20 bonus tracks from RB2 are not showing either.

    :)
     
    hiro223, Mar 10, 2017
    #1
  2. Chad Mathews
    Chad Mathews Guest
    AC/DC Track Pack and Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks packs for Rock Band not registering as bought.

    Missing AC/DC Track Pack and Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks. Shows up as bundle only in my account. Help! [Shows in Xbox 360 History - License to export]
     
    Chad Mathews, Mar 10, 2017
    #2
  3. DofusOpus
    DofusOpus Guest
    AC/DC Track Pack and Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks packs for Rock Band not registering as bought.

    I'm having issues with the AC/DC LIVE and RB2 bonus 20 song packs as well. Hoping to get a code from Mister Quimby for the AC/DC LIVE tracks next week, but that doesn't help with the RB2 bonus 20.

    Dates redeemed:

    AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack 3/24/2009

    Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks 12/25/2008
     
    DofusOpus, Mar 10, 2017
    #3
  4. VIVAFERXD
    VIVAFERXD Guest

    Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks

    VIVAFERXD, Jul 8, 2017
    #4
  5. VIVAFERXD Win User

    Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks

    I think this can help you: https://harmonix.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217577718-How-do-I-export-Rock-Band-2-into-Rock-Band-4-
  6. DofusOpus Win User

    AC/DC Track Pack and Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks packs for Rock Band not registering as bought.

    I'm having issues with the AC/DC LIVE and RB2 bonus 20 song packs as well. Hoping to get a code from Mister Quimby for the AC/DC LIVE tracks next week, but that doesn't help with the RB2 bonus 20.

    Dates redeemed:

    AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack 3/24/2009

    Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks 12/25/2008
  7. Chad Mathews Win User

    AC/DC Track Pack and Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks packs for Rock Band not registering as bought.

    Missing AC/DC Track Pack and Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks. Shows up as bundle only in my account. Help! [Shows in Xbox 360 History - License to export]
  8. TheForceAwakens Win User

    AC/DC Track Pack and Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks packs for Rock Band not registering as bought.

    I'm having the same issue, Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks exported on 11/25/08 and AC/DC exported on 1/2/09, but all songs showing as "bundle only" on Xbox One.
  9. FuriousGeorge_574 Win User

    Export Rock Band (1) to Rock Band 4

    Hey there, both rb1 and rb2 songs are listed as bundle only, but they have been exported to rb3 on the 360. Can you advise?
Thema:

Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks

Loading...
  1. Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks - Similar Threads - Missing RB2 export

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...