Missing Rainbow 6 Codes

Discus and support Missing Rainbow 6 Codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I purchased Rainbow 6 Siege on 9/26/2015 (date licenses acquired-12/1/2015) but never received the codes for Rainbow Six: Vegas and Rainbow Six:... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by vrsyam, Feb 20, 2016.

  1. vrsyam
    vrsyam Guest

    Missing Rainbow 6 Codes


    Hello

    I purchased Rainbow 6 Siege on 9/26/2015 (date licenses acquired-12/1/2015) but never received the codes for Rainbow Six: Vegas and Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. My gamer tag is and associated email id is
    [Mod Removed]. Can you please help me get the codes?

    Thanks

    Syam

    :)
     
    vrsyam, Feb 20, 2016
    #1
  2. massage got erased with codes

    I need codes for rainbow 6 Vegas and rainbow 6 Vegas 2
     
    Loard snake666, Feb 20, 2016
    #2
  3. massage got erased with codes

    I need codes for rainbow 6 Vegas and rainbow 6 Vegas 2
     
    Loard snake666, Feb 20, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Missing Rainbow 6 Codes

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! Missing Rainbow 6 Codes :D
     
    Mister Beep, Feb 22, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Missing Rainbow 6 Codes

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

    GRAVEYARD GAMES

    Rainbow 6 Vegas that's a classic game I'm missing. It was a lit game from the beginning with team deathmatch not no objective game only!
  7. Christoph Engels Win User

    Rainbow 6 Code

    Hi Blacktyphoon,

    Vegas and Vegas 2 are backward compatible and you can play and download the games on the Xbox One.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

    rainbow 6 codes

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  9. Mister Maka Win User

    Rainbow 6 Codes

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
Thema:

Missing Rainbow 6 Codes

Loading...
  1. Missing Rainbow 6 Codes - Similar Threads - Missing Rainbow Codes

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. missing rainbow six siege operators

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing rainbow six siege operators: i have bought rainbow six siege on steam standard edition and linked it to my Ubisoft account i now use a new different steam account and i bought rainbow six siege deluxe edition and linked it...