MISSING QUEST REWARDS

Discus and support MISSING QUEST REWARDS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been trying to find out about missing a few months of rewards from both Xbox Gold and Game Pass quests. I have previously posted and have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HouseOfBricksPW, Jul 17, 2018.

  1. MISSING QUEST REWARDS


    I have been trying to find out about missing a few months of rewards from both Xbox Gold and Game Pass quests.

    I have previously posted and have not had anyone acknowledge it and after speaking to support I was given this link to post once again. The months are Jan. Mar, and Apr. Gamertag

    :)
     
    HouseOfBricksPW, Jul 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox quest

    I guesss nothing yet still missing jan and feb quests rewards
     
    xFlamingSquiDx, Jul 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Missing Xbox quest rewards for January and February

    hello support I haven’t received my rewards for January and February Xbox live quest plus I am also missing the most recent mixpot rewards thank you for your time
     
    CTR EliteShot, Jul 17, 2018
    #3
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

    MISSING QUEST REWARDS

    No one in the forums will have that information. You should contact support again to try to get your issue resolved. Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    {Parity}, Jul 18, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The problem is, phone/chat support do not handle promotions. Only support in this forum handles them but they have not been posting.
     
    Smwutches, Jul 18, 2018
    #5
  6. Phone support suggest to direct message a member of the forum and give him a "reference" number to check it out. So far, no response.
     
    HouseOfBricksPW, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. xFlamingSquiDx Win User

    Xbox quest

    I guesss nothing yet still missing jan and feb quests rewards
  8. AridLizard Win User

    Microsoft rewards

    if you do the quests but don't receive the reward points go to https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link to Contact Microsoft
    Rewards Support.

    that will open a support ticket where you can give details of the quests you have completed and the amount of points missing
  9. HouseOfBricksPW Win User

    MISSING QUEST REWARDS

    Phone support suggest to direct message a member of the forum and give him a "reference" number to check it out. So far, no response.
  10. Smwutches Win User

    MISSING QUEST REWARDS

    No one in the forums will have that information. You should contact support again to try to get your issue resolved. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    The problem is, phone/chat support do not handle promotions. Only support in this forum handles them but they have not been posting.
  11. Smwutches Win User

    Missing Quest Rewards

    Since quests are not part of the Rewards program (Xbox or Microsoft), Rewards support will not be able to assist. The correct forum would be the Sales and Promotions forum, but support in that forum has been MIA. The only other advise I can give is to try
    tweeting @XboxSupport to see if they can assist (if you have Twitter).
Thema:

MISSING QUEST REWARDS

Loading...
  1. MISSING QUEST REWARDS - Similar Threads - MISSING QUEST REWARDS

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...