Missing puzzles and gold - yet again!

Discus and support Missing puzzles and gold - yet again! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like other recent posts, yet again, I have lost my paid for collections and also the gold that I had accumulated. Has anyone had a response from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElfinBand173602, Jan 7, 2018.

  1. Missing puzzles and gold - yet again!


    Like other recent posts, yet again, I have lost my paid for collections and also the gold that I had accumulated.

    Has anyone had a response from Microsoft Jigsaw on how to reinstate lost puzzle collections and gold?

    :)
     
    ElfinBand173602, Jan 7, 2018
    #1
  2. Microsoft Jigsaw

    Had the same problem with missing gold purchased puzzle sets and did what the posts suggested. Turned out that the puzzles with reset back to "zero" and our puzzles sets are still missing. Now when we select to see downloadable sets the app crashes.
     
    ResoluteEagle24, Jan 7, 2018
    #2
  3. More Microsoft Jigsaw Problems

    Have the problem with missing gold purchased puzzle sets and did what the posts under other topics suggested. This resulted that the default puzzle sets were reset back to "zero" and our puzzles sets are still missing. Now when we select to see downloadable
    sets the app crashes.
     
    ResoluteEagle24, Jan 7, 2018
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Missing puzzles and gold - yet again!

    OK Fowl, Jan 7, 2018
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Missing puzzles and gold - yet again!

  6. ResoluteEagle24 Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw

    Had the same problem with missing gold purchased puzzle sets and did what the posts suggested. Turned out that the puzzles with reset back to "zero" and our puzzles sets are still missing. Now when we select to see downloadable sets the app crashes.
  7. Delemar Win User

    Jigsaw Puzzles need fixed

    I have been having the same issues. I go to download a puzzle that I like and I have gold for, but once it starts to download it kicks me out of the program. When I open the program again I can see where it took the gold but it did not download the puzzle.
    When I look at the puzzle that I tried to download it does give me the option to download again. When I try to download it again it kicks me out of the program again. I tired going through settings and resetting the app and still have the same issue.
  8. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

    kojima confirms what ive been saying for years

    [quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

    Portal doesn't just miss out on the draw Multiplayer has for gamers, the entire game is little more than a one-time-run through a series of puzzles. Not only are puzzle games not one of the more popular genres, they aren't exactly top for replayability.

    [/quote]

    This is correct. I actually did buy Portal 2 for Christmas. After I beat the story (which I thoroughly enjoyed), I had no interest in playing it just yet. Instead, I've been playing Dead Island a lot. Not so much that
    it's violent, but simply that it lasts so long. I know Portal 2 will be fun to play again, but I'll be playing the same puzzles that I know how to do. The jokes again also won't be as funny this time around.
  9. EmonyDax Win User

    Jigsaw Puzzles need fixed

    I'm not aware of any missing gold bars; I haven't been tracking them. But...every time I finish a puzzle, it doesn't register that I even worked it. And the program closes down and sends me back to my desktop. When I go back into Jigsaw Puzzles, I find
    the last puzzle I worked on (completed!!) sitting on the home page. When I go to it, none of the actions taken in the previous session are there. It's totally unworked. This started on or about Mar 22.
Thema:

Missing puzzles and gold - yet again!

Loading...
  1. Missing puzzles and gold - yet again! - Similar Threads - Missing puzzles gold

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...