Missing puzzle downloads

Discus and support Missing puzzle downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not access the puzzles that I purchased and downloaded. How do I get them back? 8357d979-8d9d-45fb-9901-fcdc84525ef4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WindedPine5646, Sep 7, 2017.

  1. Missing puzzle downloads


    I can not access the puzzles that I purchased and downloaded. How do I get them back?

    :)
     
    WindedPine5646, Sep 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Missing downloade puzzles

    Hey there!

    After you downloaded new puzzles, be sure you're clicking on "My Collections" under the "Classic Jigsaw" section. All the new puzzle collections you've downloaded should be there. If you're not seeing them, try restarting your computer and trying again.

    Let us know! Missing puzzle downloads :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
     
    Miss Bijoux, Sep 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Missing downloade puzzles

    I am also having problems finding all my puzzles that I have down loaded. What is going on?
     
    FiredEar3497611, Sep 7, 2017
    #3
  4. ResoluteEagle24 Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw

    Had the same problem with missing gold purchased puzzle sets and did what the posts suggested. Turned out that the puzzles with reset back to "zero" and our puzzles sets are still missing. Now when we select to see downloadable sets the app crashes.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Missing downloade puzzles

    Hey there!

    After you downloaded new puzzles, be sure you're clicking on "My Collections" under the "Classic Jigsaw" section. All the new puzzle collections you've downloaded should be there. If you're not seeing them, try restarting your computer and trying again.

    Let us know! :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

    Missing Puzzles

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good evening

    I'm sorry to hear that you've lost access to some of the puzzles in your game. It's possible that the game developer has a system in place for recovering lost progress, so you may want to try reaching out to their customer support for assistance. They may be able to help you retrieve your lost puzzles or offer you a solution to regain access to them. In the meantime, you may want to try checking any account settings or options in the game itself to see if there is a way to retrieve your lost progress or purchased items. It's also possible that the game saves progress to a cloud storage service, so you may want to check if you have any saved progress that you can retrieve.
  7. jowhit67 Win User

    he same problem ever since installing Mi

    @ houndsofshadow - my downloads don't even get that far, a .temp file is created in the LocalState folder with 0 mb size. Sure wish this could be fixed...I love the game and miss working these puzzles!
  8. bleeman Win User

    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Crosswords for April missing

    Same here. No April Crossword and I also miss the Sunday puzzles.
Thema:

Missing puzzle downloads

Loading...
  1. Missing puzzle downloads - Similar Threads - Missing puzzle downloads

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...