missing purchases
Discus and support missing purchases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I apparently bought coin packs 2 and 3 even though it said it failed. I have confirmation emails for both but have not recieved the coins. WHY???... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FondDoubloon165, Oct 25, 2017.
Thema:
missing purchases
Loading...
-
missing purchases - Similar Threads - missing purchases
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Games missing ...................
in XboX InsidersGames missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it... -
Why am i missing so many purchases? And why is it trying to make me pay for them again?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy am i missing so many purchases? And why is it trying to make me pay for them again?: I recently got back into minecraft, but have noticed that im missing the Dragonborn mashup pack and the natural textures pack. I know for a fact that i purchased both, as i purchased the... -
I purchased an Xbox gift card and it is missing some letters/ numbers after I scratched it...
in XBoX AccessibilityI purchased an Xbox gift card and it is missing some letters/ numbers after I scratched it...: The Xbox gift card u purchased is missing some numbers/ letters. I 8cdfecc1-8d21-455f-8ed1-1356f8448a5a -
Missing items that were purchased while my account was a child account.
in XBoX Games and AppsMissing items that were purchased while my account was a child account.: I finally removed myself from my Microsoft family and made my account no longer a child account, as it was supposed to happen three years ago and never did, and I am now missing nine dlc purchases... -
Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS
in XBoX on WindowsMissing Minecoin Purchases iOS: My son plays Minecraft on iPad. He had purchased items with minecoins without signing into a Microsoft account. His purchased skins are no longer visible and there was a message asking him to... -
Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??: I contacted xbox Support about me losing my Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 when I downloaded Grand Theft Auto definitive edition. my Xbox said I do not own this game but previously I... -
Why is my game missing the add-on I purchased years ago
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is my game missing the add-on I purchased years ago: My game add-on was removed by Microsoft and it's telling me to need to buy the add on again df6abac4-fd68-40df-8167-cef3c198b3b9