Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST

Discus and support Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As stated in the promotion itself, your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2 weeks of purchase. If after 2 weeks you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bowski477, Dec 2, 2018.

  1. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

    Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST


    As stated in the
    promotion itself
    , your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center
    within 2 weeks of purchase.

    If after 2 weeks you have not received the V-Bucks in your XBL messages please

    create a new post
    below.

    :)
     
    bowski477, Dec 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Missing Promotion

    Hey there JamesIsLost,

    These codes are delivered within the 1st month of the Groove Subscription and it can take up until the end of the first month to show up. If you're not seeing the code by the time the first month has passed, please create a new thread, we'll be happy to
    take a closer look!
     
    Mister Mascot, Dec 2, 2018
    #2
  3. Fc xSpartanx
    Fc xSpartanx Guest
    Missing GTA V Promotion

    Today 9/25/17 i purchased 3 months of gold and it said i would recieve a Code for 500,000 dollars in my Message Centre for Grand Theft Auto V. Not sure if its missing or just takes time to recieve. Please help, thank you.
     
    Fc xSpartanx, Dec 2, 2018
    #3
  4. {Parity} Win User

    Where Is my v-bucks promotion?

    Check this link for V-Bucks promotions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
  5. {Parity} Win User

    Where Is my v-bucks promotion?

    Here is the link about v-buck promotions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

    My 3 months of Gold and 1000 vbucks. The V bucks haven't came.

    We have a pinned memo about v bucks.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
  7. XBF George L Win User

    J'ai pas réussi les V-buck (Mod Translation: I failed the V-buck.)

    Hello Riadben!

    Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation. I understand you took advantage of a promotion for Xbox Live Gold that comes with some V-bucks for the game Fortnite.
    As stated in the
    promotion itself
    , your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center
    within 2 weeks of purchase. Take a look at this thread regarding this situation:

    Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST .


    Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

    Why have I not received my promotional vbucks with the 3 month gold membership? Help!!

Thema:

Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST

Loading...
  1. Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST - Similar Threads - Missing Promotional Bucks

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...