Missing promised Gears of war 1,2,3 and judgement codes for ultimate.

Discus and support Missing promised Gears of war 1,2,3 and judgement codes for ultimate. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; They were promised by December 1st if you played Gears of war Ultimate online between the release date and the end of the year. How come I don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Birdmanbergie, Dec 2, 2015.

  1. Missing promised Gears of war 1,2,3 and judgement codes for ultimate.


    They were promised by December 1st if you played Gears of war Ultimate online between the release date and the end of the year. How come I don't have my codes yet?

    :)
     
    Birdmanbergie, Dec 2, 2015
    #1
  2. SPANKIE09
    SPANKIE09 Guest
    Missing gears of war code

    I purchased the limited edition gears of war console with gears of war 4 ultimate and have not recieved my codes for gears 1,2,3, and judgement,
     
    SPANKIE09, Dec 2, 2015
    #2
  3. BL00D WOLF
    BL00D WOLF Guest
    Gears of war codes

    I did not recieve the download codes for gears of war 1,2,3,judgement with my ultimate download
     
    BL00D WOLF, Dec 2, 2015
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Missing promised Gears of war 1,2,3 and judgement codes for ultimate.

    Hey there,

    We began sending codes to eligible users on November 19th, and will continue sending codes on a regular basis through early January. If you have not received your codes yet, please be patient - all eligible users will receive their codes by early January!

    If you haven't already, please check out our Gears of War: Xbox 360 Collection FAQ to make sure you have everything covered to be eligible! Missing promised Gears of war 1,2,3 and judgement codes for ultimate. :)
     
    Mister Maka, Dec 3, 2015
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Missing promised Gears of war 1,2,3 and judgement codes for ultimate.

    Hey there,

    We began sending codes to eligible users on November 19th, and will continue sending codes on a regular basis through early January. If you have not received your codes yet, please be patient - all eligible users will receive their codes by early January!

    If you haven't already, please check out our Gears of War: Xbox 360 Collection FAQ to make sure you have everything covered to be eligible! :)
  6. YAYBURYA BALLA Win User

    Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

    Still waiting on my 50,000 points for New XBOX One purchase and Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement download codes for purchasing Deep Blue console bundle.

    YEA ME TOO!

    I think the Gears 1,2,3 and Judgement codes were in the Gears 4 game. I traded that game without openimg it so I guess I am out those codes.
  7. YAYBURYA BALLA Win User

    Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

    Still waiting on my 50,000 points for New XBOX One purchase and Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement download codes for purchasing Deep Blue console bundle.
  8. SkuzyGroot Win User

    Messages App and lost code

    I dont know if I'm supposed to put my problem here, or make a new post but I have the same problem... I bought the Xbox 1 with gears of war ultimate addition and when I got my codes to download gears of war 1,2,3 and judgement, I downloaded 3 and judgement
    but for got to download 1 and 2 before I deleted the message... I did a dumb de de dumb dumb thing XD and I need help to find out if I could get those codes for 1 and 2. Mostly just 2 because the ultimate edition gears of war already has one.. So please help
    and I hope you get your code back also maxted99
  9. TSegreti-E5811376-19 Win User

    Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

    Still waiting on my 50,000 points for New XBOX One purchase and Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement download codes for purchasing Deep Blue console bundle.

    YEA ME TOO!
Thema:

Missing promised Gears of war 1,2,3 and judgement codes for ultimate.

Loading...
  1. Missing promised Gears of war 1,2,3 and judgement codes for ultimate. - Similar Threads - Missing promised Gears

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...