Missing Priviliges

Discus and support Missing Priviliges in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i just logged on to battlefield 1 and noticed i got a message saying multiplayer privileges missing is this due to the recent services being... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrazzyWarrior45, Apr 2, 2018.

  1. Missing Priviliges


    Hello i just logged on to battlefield 1 and noticed i got a message saying multiplayer privileges missing is this due to the recent services being limited?

    :)
     
    KrazzyWarrior45, Apr 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Someone stole my car, im flippin mad !!!

    your cars won't save offline, take it online for saving priviliges!
     
    smokeskatelive, Apr 2, 2018
    #2
  3. joeco0110
    joeco0110 Guest
    Cant play on anything online

    Same w me it says u don't have the account priviliges
     
    joeco0110, Apr 2, 2018
    #3
  4. joeco0110 Win User

    Cant play on anything online

    Same w me it says u don't have the account priviliges
  5. smokeskatelive Win User

    Someone stole my car, im flippin mad !!!

    your cars won't save offline, take it online for saving priviliges!
  6. Red_Lion Win User

    I can't play online in forza horizon 5

    I am from pc and it says that i dont have the required priviliges. PLEASE HEELP!
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Gamertags on Gold (priviliges XB1)

    You can also have upto 10 family members attached to your Gold Home just from what I have tested
  8. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    Gamertags on Gold (priviliges XB1)

    If you use it on your One yes just be sure to add it as Family.
Thema:

Missing Priviliges

Loading...
  1. Missing Priviliges - Similar Threads - Missing Priviliges

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...