Missing Pins and Store

Discus and support Missing Pins and Store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; mine started doing this around the same time it started making those horrible wurring sounds... just like the 360's used to Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Avarice3k7, Mar 19, 2014.

  1. Missing Pins and Store


    mine started doing this around the same time it started making those horrible wurring sounds... just like the 360's used to
     
    Sidlicious420, Apr 12, 2014
    #31
  2. BLACK0UT AL
    BLACK0UT AL Guest
    Been happening to me all week. I haven't tried a hard reset but I will do that.
     
    BLACK0UT AL, Apr 13, 2014
    #32
  3. imbeholden
    imbeholden Guest
    I'm continuing to have this problem as well with the pins & store not connecting. The hard reset via holding the power button down works and fixes the problem but then the problem comes back two or three days later and I have to do it all over again. My
    NAT Type is moderate and all services are available - don't get what the problem is here because I never had this issue with my Xbox 360
     
    imbeholden, Apr 13, 2014
    #33
  4. Missing Pins and Store

    Hold down the power button on your xbox one for a few seconds until it powers down. Wait a minute and turn it back on, this fixed mine. I was having the same problem and heard about this in another forum. It resets the power or something like that.
     
    A BLIND MEL0N, Apr 14, 2014
    #34
  5. Alex_531
    Alex_531 Guest
    Turning it off didn't work for me.
     
    Alex_531, Nov 18, 2014
    #35
  6. Just started having this problem with a week old xbox one. Power cycle does not help.
     
    IOI CLUTCH IOI, Nov 18, 2014
    #36
  7. bemolikebmo
    bemolikebmo Guest
    me and my friend are having the same issue cannot sync halo data either. connection says all services available. power cycling did nothing.
     
    bemolikebmo, Nov 18, 2014
    #37
  8. Missing Pins and Store

    Just noticed they are having an outage. Hope this gets resolved soon.
     
    IOI CLUTCH IOI, Nov 18, 2014
    #38
  9. Both mine and my gf's are doing the same thing. Honestly, I love this system but all these bugs and tech issues is just getting to be too much. Microsoft really needs to get a handle on this. It seems like every week there is some issue that causes me to
    not be able to play games.
     
    Savage Serenity, Nov 18, 2014
    #39
  10. ReCoMbInAnT
    ReCoMbInAnT Guest
    I'm having the same issue as well. Pins not available, cant view friends list, cant view activity feed and Destiny doesn't work. I haven't tried any other games yet, but my guess is it'll be the same thing. I have checked my network and it says that "all
    services are up and running", but they are clearly not.

    Get your *** together Microsoft..! I'm sick to death of this happening all the time!
     
    ReCoMbInAnT, Nov 18, 2014
    #40
  11. Holding down the power button on the console to power off the Xbox, waited 30 seconds, powered back on cleared this problem for me.
     
    Merely the Pawn, Nov 18, 2014
    #41
  12. Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see that you all were affected by our service alert last night! This thread is a bit old, and our services are back up and running. If you are still experiencing issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running
    into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Missing Pins and Store :)
     
    Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. Merely the Pawn Win User

    Missing Pins and Store

    Holding down the power button on the console to power off the Xbox, waited 30 seconds, powered back on cleared this problem for me.
  14. bemolikebmo Win User

    Missing Pins and Store

    me and my friend are having the same issue cannot sync halo data either. connection says all services available. power cycling did nothing.
  15. imbeholden Win User

    Missing Pins and Store

    I'm continuing to have this problem as well with the pins & store not connecting. The hard reset via holding the power button down works and fixes the problem but then the problem comes back two or three days later and I have to do it all over again. My
    NAT Type is moderate and all services are available - don't get what the problem is here because I never had this issue with my Xbox 360
  16. BLACK0UT AL Win User

    Missing Pins and Store

    Been happening to me all week. I haven't tried a hard reset but I will do that.
  17. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

    Missing Pins and Store

    Best clearing the MAC address actually then you don't need to go pulling cables or pushing buttons in a certain order.

    Browse to the Network settings > Advanced > MAC address > Clear.

    Think thats it as at work so no Xbox in front of me
Thema:

Missing Pins and Store

Loading...
  1. Missing Pins and Store - Similar Threads - Missing Pins Store

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...