Missing Pins and Store

Discus and support Missing Pins and Store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Same problem I'm having. Hard reset or MAC address clear fixes it for a few days and then the issue returns. Hope they're working on it. It didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Avarice3k7, Mar 19, 2014.

  1. KindMocha01
    KindMocha01 Guest

    Missing Pins and Store


    Same problem I'm having. Hard reset or MAC address clear fixes it for a few days and then the issue returns. Hope they're working on it. It didn't happen til after the march update.
     
    KindMocha01, Mar 25, 2014
    #16
  2. I just wanted to post here, it's been a while
     
    nincompoopxxx, Mar 25, 2014
    #17
  3. lamail07
    lamail07 Guest
    I updated my controllers and now I can't plAy
     
    lamail07, Mar 25, 2014
    #18
  4. Missing Pins and Store

    Starting to get rather annoying now really.

    FIX FIX FIX
     
    ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Mar 25, 2014
    #19
  5. Leprekahn
    Leprekahn Guest
    My pins/store disappear every day or every other day. It's getting old having to hard boot the system to fix this over and over again.....
     
    Leprekahn, Mar 26, 2014
    #20
  6. sweet my problem is solved now to ! XD
     
    WoepURdead xD, Mar 26, 2014
    #21
  7. Morpheus1227
    Morpheus1227 Guest
    Thank you all, I was about to start pulling my hair out.
     
    Morpheus1227, Mar 27, 2014
    #22
  8. Missing Pins and Store

    I'm having to reset it every other day now. This [Mod Removed] is getting old.
     
    JJ THE RIPPER, Mar 27, 2014
    #23
  9. Typical Microsoft. Take the IP Conflict / DNS issues caused by PC's going to sleep and introduce them into the XBox One.

    Great move. Really needs a fix to be in the next update
     
    ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Mar 27, 2014
    #24
  10. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Hey there everyone!

    Thank you for posting about this and bringing it to our attention! I'm happy to inform you that we're definitely looking into this, so please continue to check back for updates!

    For now, the best steps to try would be to Power Cycle Your Xbox One Console (as others have suggested).

    Thank you all very much for your patience while we investigate. =)
     
    Mister Cerb, Apr 3, 2014
    #25
  11. Best clearing the MAC address actually then you don't need to go pulling cables or pushing buttons in a certain order.

    Browse to the Network settings > Advanced > MAC address > Clear.

    Think thats it as at work so no Xbox in front of me
     
    ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Apr 3, 2014
    #26
  12. SimpliiD
    SimpliiD Guest
    I have had this problem for a month.
     
    SimpliiD, Apr 4, 2014
    #27
  13. Cory777
    Cory777 Guest

    Missing Pins and Store

    I've had this happen multiple times. The hard reset always works. Is anyone having this problem more than once? I don't feel I should have to keep cycling this through a hard reset all the time considering how much I've paid for this console.
     
    Cory777, Apr 8, 2014
    #28
  14. V Turk
    V Turk Guest
    i had the same problem and I did to a full power down which did fix it. holding the power button on xbox for about 6 seconds.

    I was also having a problem with my smartglass app and that also got fixed in the power down.
     
    V Turk, Apr 9, 2014
    #29
  15. Hey guys, I’m having to power cycle pretty much every day because of this issue and it’s really getting on my nerves now, especially coupled with the continually saying it’s lost my tv signal when it absolutely hasn’t, the kinect not recognising me, the
    voice commands seemingly working completely at random and the regular refusal to wake from sleep... man this thing is a £500 box of hate.
     
    elizabethdane, Apr 9, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Missing Pins and Store

Loading...
  1. Missing Pins and Store - Similar Threads - Missing Pins Store

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...