missing options in my accessories menu
Discus and support missing options in my accessories menu in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i was searching ways to customize my xbox elite controller, when i found a video. they showed me how and it was legit as many other people had done... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by humanoid creature, Jan 15, 2023.
Thema:
missing options in my accessories menu
Loading...
-
missing options in my accessories menu - Similar Threads - missing options accessories
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Games missing ...................
in XboX InsidersGames missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it... -
Game bar settings missing bluetooth option - windows
in XboX InsidersGame bar settings missing bluetooth option - windows: As the title suggests. I have tried resetting game bar, also reinstalled game bar from power-shell, and the issue still persists. The settings icon in game bar has the power, wifi, but no... -
Xbox accessory app, pc missing options
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox accessory app, pc missing options: Hi in the Xbox accessory app on windows 11, when create a profile I only get options to make the buttons. There no options at the top of screen, like left stick, right stick, triggers etc, so I... -
Option missing from menu "Make it magic"
in XBoX AccessibilityOption missing from menu "Make it magic": In the support page the option of "Make it fast, make it magic" is available. but that option for easy login does not show on my Xbox console [img] 70c7ccea-a8c7-4d49-92a2-3a5bc3dd11d4 -
Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing
in XboX InsidersXbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing: I am new to the program and joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League in order to test keyboard mapping to the Elite 2 controller. I followed the instructions but do not see the option to... -
"Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update
in XBoX on Windows"Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update: After the latest update to the newer interface I have just a grey screen for a background, no game art when selecting a game tile. I checked, and the option "Use Game Art" is now missing from the... -
Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?: Hi all, I've noticed that the "Game Pass" option is missing entirely from the left-hand column of my PC client (see screenshot below). My subscription is active, and I can still download/launch...