missing options in my accessories menu

Discus and support missing options in my accessories menu in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i was searching ways to customize my xbox elite controller, when i found a video. they showed me how and it was legit as many other people had done... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by humanoid creature, Jan 15, 2023.

1. missing options in my accessories menu

so i was searching ways to customize my xbox elite controller, when i found a video. they showed me how and it was legit as many other people had done it aswell. i went to the accessories section and made a new profile for my controller and my menu was completely different. it only had one section. i haven't updated anything on my xbox, but i never have tried so im not sure how to. im asking this on xbox btw so no screenshots sadly. |lIeditIl| i updated my controller and nothing changed i have no idea what to do so imma go have a sandwich.

:)

humanoid creature, Jan 15, 2023
  2. DEEZFIRENUTZ007 Win User

Xbox 360 controller

I am OBVIOUSLY missing it... Another guy said maybe in accessories... I dont see accessories either .. under console no option .. not even for controller! Whats going on here??? Privacy, account, sustem, ptofile,. .. nothing no WHERE... I know it was
    here before... I KNOW it... Amd as you said ... It was easy... I found it without looking... So.. how... And why is it gone?? This is really frustrating... And no menu option in the game section, or home, or anyehere else really .. shouod i try playing a
    game and then go to settings casue that's all i havent tried basically....
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

Hi YuvalErez, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I checked on my console and I also don't have that option, I think this was changed.

The No Barriers option will have the same effect.

You can also customize the security options in that same window.

I tried to create a PIN code to see if the option would appear, but it did not.
  4. YuvalErez Win User

Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

Thanks, but the "No Barriers" option does not do the same thing. I still get a request for password each time I select a different user, although all of them have the "no barriers" option selected. it is clearly not what I need.

Second, this is the formal answer from microsoft/Xbox Change sign-in preferences on your Xbox console. So for now you not having that option is not enough.

I still have a real issue with the Xbox console and this answer does not solve it
  5. NameLipsKarem Win User

Please Add Voice command short cuts to Games and Apps

You still can't access the "Menu Button" options, unless I'm missing something.
  6. dullbird Win User

How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?

I just want to say that being able to use a shift button to map capture to a specific button was always a thing in the accessory's menu for the Elite 2 controller.

I had my controller set up that when I clicked in a thumb stick it acted as a shift button then when I pressed B it would record to my external hard drive,
    That is how I set it up.

However, I just went to mess around with my elite in the Accessories app and all those options are now missing from the menu's within the app and I can no longer set my controller up this way.

Considering the Elite as you have already pointed out doesn't have the ability to have a capture button this irritates me to no end that they have removed this functionality from the app and thus the controller.

I hope this is not intentional and they fix this.
Thema:

missing options in my accessories menu

1. missing options in my accessories menu - Similar Threads - missing options accessories

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  4. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  5. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  6. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  7. Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Option missing from menu "Make it magic": In the support page the option of "Make it fast, make it magic" is available. but that option for easy login does not show on my Xbox console [img] 70c7ccea-a8c7-4d49-92a2-3a5bc3dd11d4
  8. Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing: I am new to the program and joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League in order to test keyboard mapping to the Elite 2 controller. I followed the instructions but do not see the option to...
  9. "Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update

in XBoX on Windows
    "Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update: After the latest update to the newer interface I have just a grey screen for a background, no game art when selecting a game tile. I checked, and the option "Use Game Art" is now missing from the...
  10. Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?: Hi all, I've noticed that the "Game Pass" option is missing entirely from the left-hand column of my PC client (see screenshot below). My subscription is active, and I can still download/launch...