Missing MyVIP Points

Discus and support Missing MyVIP Points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I have not yet received my September MyVIP reward points. They are normally added to my account by this time in the following month. I know I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TheRealDrayton, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Missing MyVIP Points

Hi,

I have not yet received my September MyVIP reward points. They are normally added to my account by this time in the following month. I know I should have received something because I spent $61.96 last month. Can you please look into this?

Thanks.

:)

TheRealDrayton, Oct 16, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    MyVIP missing?

Hello LCG,

Apologies for the confusion. Due to an issue with some new changes on the Preview Program, we have delayed payback for April MyVIP. Once we can ensure that all our users are being appropriately Rewarded, you should see the Credits pending for the purchase.
    We have reviewed your purchase information, and can confirm that the steps you took to prevent any pre-order issues were successful; your purchase is being currently listed as a normal purchase, and not a pre-order.

XBLRewards8, Oct 16, 2016
  3. LCG
    LCG Guest
    MyVIP missing?

Hey folks,

I'm on MyVIP 6% (with the gold boost) but my account isn't showing anything for my £31.99 purchase of Cities: Skylines on 22nd April 2017.

I waited until the day after release because I know sometimes there are troubles tracking if you buy something right after release where it counts it as a preorder and doesn't give you the rewards, but had hoped 24 hours would be enough.

Are you able to see what's up?

Thanks!

4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Missing MyVIP Points

Hello TheRealDrayton,

Apologies for the confusion. We have delayed payback for September purchases to the end of this month due to an issue that was discovered where users were not receiving the proper MyVIP progress. In order to ensure that all users are appropriately Rewarded,
    we are pushing the payback for purchases to the end of the month when our fix for this issue will be deployed.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing MyVIP Points

Hello TheRealDrayton,

Apologies for the confusion. We have delayed payback for September purchases to the end of this month due to an issue that was discovered where users were not receiving the proper MyVIP progress. In order to ensure that all users are appropriately Rewarded,
    we are pushing the payback for purchases to the end of the month when our fix for this issue will be deployed.
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

MyVIP missing?

April MyVip is delayed due to a bug. The deposit will be delayed. The staff will be able to confirm that you will receive MyVip for your purchase, but if when you made the purchase it said "Buy" and not "pre-order" then it is eligible.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

MyVIP missing?

Hello LCG,

Apologies for the confusion. Due to an issue with some new changes on the Preview Program, we have delayed payback for April MyVIP. Once we can ensure that all our users are being appropriately Rewarded, you should see the Credits pending for the purchase.
    We have reviewed your purchase information, and can confirm that the steps you took to prevent any pre-order issues were successful; your purchase is being currently listed as a normal purchase, and not a pre-order.
  8. minion79 Win User

No myVIP points

Have now opted back in for rewards.

Awaiting acknowledgement all is well and confirmation that owed rewards are added to my account.
  9. minion79 Win User

No myVIP points

Having read the faq, it seems that this is because i have my migrated my account from UK to Ireland.

As suggested in post, i have opted out of the rewards program and will re-enroll in 48 hrs time.
Thema:

Missing MyVIP Points

1. Missing MyVIP Points - Similar Threads - Missing MyVIP Points

2. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  6. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  7. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  8. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  9. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  10. Long Time Supporters Miss Out on 1000 MyVIP Gems???

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Long Time Supporters Miss Out on 1000 MyVIP Gems???: I have a major complaint already with the new MyVIP Gems. For every Achievement Tier you move up, you get a substantial number of gems (500 for Overlord!). The problem is, anyone who has been a...