Missing my Skin Pack 4 in Minecraft Bedrock edition

Discus and support Missing my Skin Pack 4 in Minecraft Bedrock edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, back on Xbox I had all the Skin packs that were released at some point. Now I have transitioned to PC and now I now longer have one of my all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by An0n4514, May 1, 2022.

  1. An0n4514
    An0n4514 Guest

    Missing my Skin Pack 4 in Minecraft Bedrock edition


    Hello, back on Xbox I had all the Skin packs that were released at some point. Now I have transitioned to PC and now I now longer have one of my all time favorite Skin Packs "Skin Pack 4" which has the Assassin's Creed characters in it. How do I get it back?

    :)
     
    An0n4514, May 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Commander Arez Win User

    Minecraft:Bedrock

    I know that but Bedrock edition is suppose to be free to those that own another edition as its the new standard minecraft. But when i try to get it on my PC it says i need to buy bedrock edition even though i have it on Xbox

    That and my skin packs arent working on bedrock which is a whole other anger point
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Missing my Skin Pack 4 in Minecraft Bedrock edition

    Hello, An0n4514. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user. I'll be glad to help you out.

    Did you buy your packs on Minecraft Marketplace? If so, there is a section that you can view in the Minecraft in-game Marketplace that will allow you to see your skin and texture packs labeled as "My Packs". You're not seeing it there?

    If you bought it from Xbox Store, please go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and see if it shows on your order history and is Completed.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Trying to transfer my Xbox 360 Skin Packs to Minecraft

    Hi VolKAYNEno. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    Packs purchased in the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft do not transfer to the Bedrock Edition. Only packs purchased on the Xbox One Edition do.

    There was a time where you could transfer your Xbox 360 skin packs to the Xbox One edition, but that ended many years ago. The only option in this case would be buying them for the Bedrock Edition.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. SammyVS Win User

    My stuff disappeared?

    Some content according to Mojang is not available in the bedrock version.

    Clean the MAC from your console and then click the menu button on the game icon and go to manage games and add-ons and see if you find something available to be installed and then look in the game marketplace.

    Clean your console's MAC

    Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

    Q: Which DLC content will transfer over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    A: Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

    Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

    Simpsons Skin Pack

    Marvel Avengers Skin Pack

    Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack

    Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack

    Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

    Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

    Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

    Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack

    Doctor Who Skins Volume I

    Doctor Who Skins Volume II

    First Birthday Skin Pack

    Second Birthday Skin Pack

    Third Birthday Skin Pack

    Fourth Birthday Skin Pack

    Fifth Birthday Skin Pack
  6. ReiiZeN Win User

    Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.

    Alright, when I was younger I bought the Mini game heroes skin pack on the Xbox one edition of Minecraft, and eventually switched to bedrock Minecraft. I couldn't use the skin pack I had bought! I was really upset, and couldn't find a way to get
    it without buying it again. I thought I had been scammed, and was frustrated. Is there any way for me to get it on bedrock edition without buying it again?
    Hi
Thema:

Missing my Skin Pack 4 in Minecraft Bedrock edition

Loading...
  1. Missing my Skin Pack 4 in Minecraft Bedrock edition - Similar Threads - Missing Skin Pack

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. Why am I missing my skin pack 4 in Minecraft bedrock when I bought it back in Minecraft...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I missing my skin pack 4 in Minecraft bedrock when I bought it back in Minecraft...: Hi, I bought skin pack 4 for Minecraft back in 2017 on my Xbox 360 and had it available to me when I switched to a Xbox one how come I don’t have it on Minecraft bedrock even tho it shows up under...
  10. Minecraft legends Deluxe edition missing skins

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft legends Deluxe edition missing skins: I just bought Minecraft Legends deluxe edition on the ps store but in game I can’t see the exclusive skin pack. what should I do? 37431a45-676c-4ed7-9460-ddc86ba7e868