Missing multiplayer privileges no matter what I've tried (live gold active, adult account, etc)

Discus and support Missing multiplayer privileges no matter what I've tried (live gold active, adult account, etc) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I did a little bit of Googling and apparently this is quite a common issue. I activated my 3 month Live Gold card a little over week ago. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tomlep, Jan 7, 2018.

  1. Tomlep
    Tomlep Guest

    Missing multiplayer privileges no matter what I've tried (live gold active, adult account, etc)


    Hey,

    I did a little bit of Googling and apparently this is quite a common issue. I activated my 3 month Live Gold card a little over week ago. The only reason I bought it was to play Battlefield 1 online. I tried to do so today, but it
    only gave me a error message stating "missing multiplayer privileges...".

    I googled possible reasons for this, and tried pretty much everything. I double checked that I indeed have activated my Live Gold. Yes, my Microsoft and EA accounts are set to adult. I cleared my MAC address. Rebooted console and router several times. I
    actually did even reset my Xbox. And in the settings, I do have multiplayer enabled.

    Now, this is about to get super frustrating. It's a stunning game, absolutely gorgeous graphics, but without multiplayer - nothing. For me.

    I hereby desperately request help.

    :)
     
    Tomlep, Jan 7, 2018
    #1
  2. Live Gold

    Dear Smwutches,

    I bought it in Microsoft Store via laptop. After that I saw that there was a global issue with Live Gold system.

    If I try to play multiplayer in Battlefield 1 the game says missing multiplayer privileges.

    Can I check somehow my live gold status active or not?
     
    WoolierJarl9353, Jan 7, 2018
    #2
  3. Gaudi44
    Gaudi44 Guest
    My Xbox One failed to load Xbox live profile

    Hello,

    When I start an online game, it says "Failed to load profile. The selected account does not have multiplayer privilege".

    I've triple check, my subscription to Xbox Live Gold is active (until 25th October 2017).

    It was still working this morning.

    Help me please, I don't know what to do ?
     
    Gaudi44, Jan 7, 2018
    #3
  4. WoolierJarl9353 Win User

    Live Gold

    Dear Smwutches,

    I bought it in Microsoft Store via laptop. After that I saw that there was a global issue with Live Gold system.

    If I try to play multiplayer in Battlefield 1 the game says missing multiplayer privileges.

    Can I check somehow my live gold status active or not?
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    Multiplayer Issues

    Xbox Live may not always work for all forms of multiplayer if, for example, you're using a Gold trial code. I suggest signing out of your account on the console and/or giving your console a power cycle... if you've made any major changes to your Xbox Live
    account subscription-wise.

    I've also glanced at your profile and it says you're playing multiplayer on Battlefield 1 right now, which is where the "Missing multiplayer privileges" error message originates. Have you already got your problem fixed?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

    Minecraft online multiplayer

    My daughter wants to play online multiplayer in Minecraft on Xbox Live. The multiplayer option is greyed-out in the Minecraft settings screen but Xbox privacy settings are on Adult.
    What do you mean the settings are "on Adult"?

    In order to be able to play Minecraft online multiplayer on the Xbox One or Xbox 360, your daughter needs to check https://account.microsoft.com/services/ if she has an
    active Gold membership (or Game Pass Ultimate which includes the Gold membership).

    Then, if your daughter's account is a child account according to the birth date entered then the account was created, you as a parent have to go to https://account.xbox.com/settings and
    allow her to play online multiplayer.
  7. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Cannot connect to xbox live

    The Xbox One only requires that 1 account have Gold in order for other accounts to have access to Gold privileges. On the Xbox 360 each account needs a Gold subscription. This past weekend was a free Gold weekend which meant any Xbox Live account could
    play multiplayer and that is why your son was able to play. If he wishes to play multiplayer on the 360 he will need a Gold subscription.
  8. gds1972 Win User

    Sharing Gold account

Thema:

Missing multiplayer privileges no matter what I've tried (live gold active, adult account, etc)

Loading...
  1. Missing multiplayer privileges no matter what I've tried (live gold active, adult account, etc) - Similar Threads - Missing multiplayer privileges

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. Can’t play Minecraft Java multiplayer – Missing Xbox setting: “Can play with people outside...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play Minecraft Java multiplayer – Missing Xbox setting: “Can play with people outside...: Hello, Today, I purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. However, I am unable to access multiplayer in Minecraft: Java Edition despite having the correct account settings. Here's a...
  7. Multiplayer scoreboard missing MW3

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer scoreboard missing MW3: I'm playing MW3 on Xbox One X, and cannot see the scoreboard at the end of every game. It just starts to glitch for about 20 seconds then takes me to the lobby. I've deleted and reinstalled...
  8. Wordament Multiplayer stopped to update and missed all my Statistics

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Multiplayer stopped to update and missed all my Statistics: I’ve played 8000 matches perhaps on Multiplayer. Recently Wordament stopped to update my Stsgistics. I went out and in the app more times. The result was missing all the statistics and no new...
  9. multiple games on pc gamepass missing multiplayer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    multiple games on pc gamepass missing multiplayer: Im on pc using the pc gamepass, multiple games i installed lack their multiplayer functionality. This includes deep rock galactic, no mans sky, monster hunter rise, which are the only multiplayer...
  10. MW 2019 multiplayer and spec ops pack 2 missing from store

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW 2019 multiplayer and spec ops pack 2 missing from store: I tried looking for MW 2019 multiplayer and spec ops pack 2 from the Microsoft store and they're missing. Will you please add them so I can install them thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. battlefield 1 missing multiplayer privileges banned