Missing Mixpot Item

Discus and support Missing Mixpot Item in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I never received my Mixer promotion item (Mixpot for the Ebon Flintlock skin for Sea of Thieves). I've noticed that other people have it in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by rtbarnes001, Jul 21, 2018.

  1. rtbarnes001
    rtbarnes001 Guest

    Missing Mixpot Item


    Hello, I never received my Mixer promotion item (Mixpot for the Ebon Flintlock skin for Sea of Thieves). I've noticed that other people have it in the game and figure something happened where I didn't get my code. I checked all my Live messages but don't
    see anything. It's very difficult to find where to properly go for support and I'm hoping someone here can help.

    :)
     
    rtbarnes001, Jul 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Did NOT Get SEA OF THIEVES MIXPOT

    I Watched The INSIDE XBOX live stream on MIXER and i watched it all but i
    DID NOT Get My MIXPOT Reward please can you Fix.

    the Missing Items Are The Sea Of Thieves MIXPOT Weapon Skins please help
     
    UnbindingBoot55, Jul 21, 2018
    #2
  3. Mixer Mixpot issues! (Second Post)

    I made a post on here 5 days ago about missing Mixer Mixpot rewards, after viewing The Game Awards via the mixer app on Xbox One. I promptly received a response and was told I should be expecting an Xbox Live message from support.
    The message I received included a code for content pertaining to Halo (a game I do not own) but none of the actual Mixer Mixpot rewards. Is there somthing I'm missing here? Other friends that tuned in, the same as I did, received the items I was looking forward
    to such as Warframe in-game currency, and an exclusive cosmetic item.
     
    Franchise Jon, Jul 21, 2018
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Missing Mixpot Item

    onyxishere, Jul 21, 2018
    #4
  5. rtbarnes001
    rtbarnes001 Guest
    …. it says to post here.
     
    rtbarnes001, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. rtbarnes001 Win User

    Missing Mixpot Item

  7. onyxishere Win User

    Missing Mixpot Item

  8. Galaxy Golden Win User

    Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock

    As stated by many other people, it is best to wait another week until contacting support about your missing mixpot items.
  9. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

    Missing one of the Mixpot items

    Hey Home Rowed,

    Sorry about the code! We were able to send you another one which you should be able to redeem.

    Thanks for posting!
  10. Daft Badger Win User

    Outer Wilds Mixpot

    You've left it way to late i'm afraid.

    This was from almost a year ago & you need to enquire about missing items within 2 weeks.

    There's a mixpot FAQ HERE
Thema:

Missing Mixpot Item

Loading...
  1. Missing Mixpot Item - Similar Threads - Missing Mixpot Item

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...